released an updated version of his Anzac Frigate
on the BI forums
The main purpose of this release is to provide a sea-based SAM solution for the pook_SAM pack. But instead of just making a static platform for the launchers, I decided to fill in all bits on it for a full-featured release.
It WILL require my pook_SAM pack to run correctly! The idea is that CDF and TAK forces have "localized" these frigates, so the VLS missile launchers use SA-11 missiles, which according to information I can find are designated as SA-N-7 for the naval variant. I may modify this some in the future.
From what I've read the CIWS was planned, but NOT adopted for use. I can't find information to support the addition of the CIWS turret... still looking however. I might just add it because "CIWS turret".
- Walkable deck area. Disembark from crew puts you on the rear deck. I chose not to make every ladder, etc. workable since there really is no reason to walk up to the front.
- Rear deck fall-off. Fixed with an attached deck object. The deck object stays in place so you don't walk off the rear due to large object limitations.
- Walkable interior... rear deck area, you can walk on the main deck area only. A3 version may include additional walkable areas.
- Improved RHIB boat scripts. Now properly spawns the armed boats, not the "standard" RHIB boats.
- Fixed RHIB docking scripts. You now correctly get moved into cargo when docking the RHIB boats.