INIDBI2 is a simple server-side database extension using INI files.
inidbi2 is a rebuild from scratch of inidbi project with C# and SQF++
Increase buffer size to 10K
New architecture oriented object support
improve differents methods
To install the INIDBI2 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- check inidbi2.dll execution permissions, right click on it, and authorize it.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the INIDBI2 please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
You can found also the stream concerning the build of this hotfix at this place: http://www.twitch.tv/code34/v/27504197
Credits & Thanks:
License / Disclaimer:
Copyright (C) 2015 Nicolas BOITEUX
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses
add 32 bits dll
add default dabatase
- Add "getKeys" method to retrieve all keys in a section
- add bool return for "setSeparator" method
- Fix bug return with "getSections" method
- manage somes exceptions with encode&decode base64
- update with last oop.h version
- update documentations
- re factory getTimeStamp method : return now an array instead string containing system UTC TIME [YYYY, MM, DD, HH, MM, SS]
- add getSections method
- add methods to tune separators
- fix write returns
- fix read types
- fix buffer overflow of decode/encodebase64
- fix getTimeStamp
- fix read cast function
- improve iterative parsing array type
- fix return value, when key is empty
- rebuild from scratch C# & SQF++
- BI forums