This is the Beta Release of my U.S. Military Mod ported over from ArmA II. This mod features a comprehensive selection of high quality, realistic military gear, uniforms and equipment in effort to accurately portray basic U.S. Army Soldiers, including infantry and Rangers, U.S. Marine infantry, and basic Airmen and Sailor for the late 1980s to the mid 1990s. This mod requires Community Upgrade Project (CUP) Weapons.
- Over 200 high quality, period accurate Soldiers, Rangers and Marines from the mid 90s.
- Nine different backpacks with more realistic capacity.
- Uniforms, vests, head gear and equipment commonly issued to troops during the late 1980s and mid 1990s.
To install the US Military Mod you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the US Military Mod please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
-Clipping issues with uniforms and equipment when used with ArmA3's uniforms and equipment.
-Possible broken texture link somewhere.
-Items serve no purpose and have poor textures.
-Nametapes, shoulder sleeve insignias or user made patches don't work.
-Other undiscovered bugs.
Credits & Thanks:
MadM0nkey for making the ridiculously long classname list for the units.
Lorenzo for the Armaholic video.
Jeza for screen shots.
Ayylmao for beta testing and screen shots.
Laqueesha for research advisement.
Everyone who beta tested for me.
Anyone else who I forgot to mention.
License / Disclaimer:
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. DO NOT OPEN AND/OR EXTRACT THE PBO.
2. DO NOT RETEXTURE.
3. DO NOT STEAL OR RIP MY MODELS OR TEXTURES.
4. DO NOT REQUIRE SUBSCRIPTIONS, REGISTRATION OR OTHER INTRUSIVE REQUIREMENTS OR ADDITIONS TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOD.
5. FOR USE ONLY IN ARMA 3 AND ARMA 3’S EXPANSIONS.
6. DO NOT USE FOR COMMERCIAL OR MILITARY TRAINING PURPOSES.
7. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Removed non functioning items from character's inventories with exception of dogtags.
- Fixed Eden Editor menu lists
- Replaced Vanilla NV Goggles with CUP PVS-7
- Removed default items from all backpacks
- Added wound textures
- Added TFAR compatibility
- Fixed squad patches
- Adjusted equipment capacities
- Fixed pistol errors
-Fix dumb upload issue
-Fix numerous errors
-Added armor values for vests
-Fix numerous errors including armor values
-initial beta release
- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack
- Community Base Addons
- BI forums