The McDonnell Douglas (now Boeing) F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter designed by McDonnell Douglas to gain and maintain air supremacy in aerial combat. It is among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat with the majority of the kills by the Israel Air Force. Following reviews of proposals, the United States Air Force selected McDonnell Douglas' design in 1967 to meet the service's need for a dedicated air superiority fighter. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976.
The Eagle has since been exported to Israel, Japan, and Saudi Arabia, among other nations. The F-15 was originally envisioned as a pure air superiority aircraft. Its design included a secondary ground-attack capability that was largely unused. The design proved flexible enough that an all-weather strike derivative, the F-15E Strike Eagle, was later developed, entering service in 1989. The F-15 Eagle is expected to be in service with the U.S. Air Force past 2025. Newer models are still being produced for foreign users. The F-15 production line is set to end in 2019, 47 years after the type's first flight.
- F-15 Eagle Series For United States Air Force and Other Countries
- F-15C/D/E Variations
- Change the Loadout, Skin and Insignia.
- Targeting system for Precision Strike.
- other hidden and "not-important" feature in there!
To install the F-15 Eagle you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the F-15 Eagle Series Standalone please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
**Replace the Pilot**
want to replace the pilot from FIR Pilot Crew Pack, just check the replace pilot attribute in F-16
**Disable AB Sound**
check the "disable AB sound" attribute for disable the afterburner sound.
You can download a texture and config template from here:
Credits & Thanks:
Myke - i'm use his "Air vehicles instruments & gauges - Open source"
John Spartan & saul - allow for use afterburner , Ejection Script.
geraldbolso1899 - allow for use kimi Wipeout & F-16 HUD/HMD.
fullerpj - allow for Compatible with KC-135 Stratotanker from USAF Mod.
Mr.R - he is my real friend, he provide of afterburner sound and AIM-9 Lock Tone Sound.
77th CFW members - Addon Tester for my addon
BIS - ArmA 3 and arma 2 sample model, texture and arma 3 function.
License / Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
- F-15SE, F-15 Legacy are now part of F-15 main mod.(old F-15SE,Legacy files in Steam Workshop and links will be removed)
- hitpoints added
- ECM capability data added
- new pilot for basic crew
- replace pilot combo box has been changed to checkbox
- EWP integration for F-15C/D(AIM-120, AIM-9X)
- all skins now 4k
- LN(C,D,E),SJ&AK(E) squadrons added
- 304th TFS added(F-15J)
- maintenance : new wing vortice and engine exhaust effect applied from AWS(wing vortice effect is working with Dev build for now)
- F-15C/E/K standard skin overhaul
F-15E Maintenance update
- Targeting pod is now can change with dynamic loadout. previous TGP attribute has been removed.
- AMS Dialog modified : weapon for Pilot/WSO combo box removed.checkbox added on every pylon combo box. checked = weapon for WSO / uncheked = for pilot.
- C/D blank skin updated
- maintenance : new ADES Interface integrated
- new skins : Mystic Eagle IV(1998) skins added
- maintenance : missing parts added in cockpit
- maintenance : IDD for AMS gui has been changed
F-15C/D : 5162
F-15E : 5163
- maintenance : weight based loading time system is now re-activated(latest AWS required)
- maintenance : rearm bug fixed for F-15E / weight-based loading time system temporary disabled(F-15E only)
- Arctic Front update integration
- ATA/ATG Training presets
- maintenance(some fixes for init.sqf and ejection system)
- defaultUserMFDvalues added in config
- bug fixes : HUD disappear in MP client / AMS Bug etc
- Locked/IncomingMissile sound volume increased
- New sound integrated from RS F-15 sound mod
- AMS Integration : new integrated loadout system(see AWS readme for more detail)
- HCS(HUD Color slider System) added
- Skins Categorized
- HUD improvement : CCIP and etc
- HMD toggle added(HMD supported helmet required)
- armament switch control removed(due to fix the issues)
- WSO WEAP check box in loadout dialog*
* if you want add weapon to WSO, must check the WSO WEAP check box in dialog.
when rearming with loadout dialog in MP, higly suggest to WSO seat is empty(AI is fine, user only)
- AirplaneX simulation integrated
- mirror toggle function integrated
- Pilotcamera and Laser marker for Pilot
- AWS TGP display / map display system integrated
- skin change and new skin added : F-15E 333d FS / 336th FS
- refueling support with KC-135 from USAF mod
- oxygen mask toggle action added
- hotfix for crash issue
- Jet DLC feature supported(dynamic loadout / sensor etc)
- Armament control switch added*
- three new skin : F-15C - 67th FS / F-15E - 336th FS / F-15J - 306th TFS
- Script maintenance
* ACS is currently experimental system. here's some limitations
- WSO AI can't use weapon.(due to limitation of turret system)
- in MP, sometime WSO failed to guide the LGB(possible recent LGB issue)
- Maintenance(vulcan crash fix)
- Killmark system added
- ADES decal point 1/2 is now available
- gun camera added(same with pilotcamera but it is static)
- add "visor toggle in vehicle" action (pilot&crew pack US required for using)
- replace pilot & disable AB sound attribute is now using check box.
- test version of new afterburner sound script added
- ADES Prototype Supported(currently only can Roundel, skin, insignia and number)
- F-15K 1st FX, F-15E Garuda 1, F-15J IRST added
- model updated
- Afterburner Sound Attribute(yes is turn on the sound, no is turn off. default is yes)
- many things i forgot.
- New Skin : JASDF 204TFS TAC MEET 2010,303TFS TAC MEET 2003, Florida Air National Guard(F-15C)
- Envelope has been adjusted
- GBU-24 Paveway III Integration(F-15E)
- Loadout Module for 2d/3d Editor
- Replace Pilot code and Attribute has been added
- New Skin System
- Afterburner is no longer act like Frame Skip/Drop
- F-15DJ Aggressor Skin
- AGM-65, SDB,SDB II is added into F-15E Loadout Dialog
- Initial Release
- BI forums
- FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO
- BI forums