PSZ: Polish Armed Forces is a modification focusing on adding a high-quality, realistic Polish Army faction to our beloved game, ArmA 3. Please bear in mind that even though it is pretty much our blood, sweat and tears you're looking at, it's still an ALPHA release (couldn't stress that enough), missing plethora of planned equipment, features and so on. It's not perfect, but that'll come with time.
But for now, it's still 2015 and we promised you some sweet looking Poles in 2015, so here they are.
We wish you plenty fun with our mod. Be sure to let us know whether you like it and what could be done better or what needs to be fixed. And for that, we'll leave you a couple of handy links.
- wz.2010 Crye uniforms, in both woodland and desert camo
- UKO-M vests, including both camo's, light, heavy and headset versions
- Kontraktor vests, in both camo's
- wz.2005 helmets, including different camo and ESS goggle's variants
- Boonie Hats, in both woodland and desert camo
- Berets, of different branches of the polish military
- Basic Backpacks, in both camo's
- Eotech M552 close-combat optics
- PCS-5M Gabro ranged-combat optics with night vision (NV is a built-in option)
- Leupold Mk.4 sniper scopes
- wz.96A, wz.96B and wz.96C (aka wz.04) versions of Beryl rifles, including a wz.74 Pallad and GBPO-40 GL variants
- wz.96B and wz.96C (aka wz.04) versions of Mini-Beryl rifles
- extra variants of Beryl rifles with transparent plastic mags, in which You can see depleting ammo
- MSBS Radon, including both 256 and 406 barrel, normal and handgrip versions
- UKM-2000 light machine gun, including a RIS railed version
- PKM light machine gun
- Alex sniper rifle
- Tor high-caliber anti-materiel sniper rifle
- RPG-7V anti-tank launcher
- Spike LR ATGM launcher
- GROM anti-air launcher
- Wist-94L pistol
- P99 pistol
- Tumak-2 HMMWV cars, both armed and unarmed
- STAR 944 trucks
- M97 Zbik recon vehicle
To install the PSZ: Polish Armed Forces Mod you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the PSZ: Polish Armed Forces Mod please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
Our release contains some optional files, which offer additional or alternate funcionality.
These might be either additional files or the ones you need to put instead of the original ones. In both cases you need to copy the desired files from the optional folder into the addons folder.
Amount of these will probably grow over time, along with the content and options we add.
The files and what they do:
1) psz_language.pbo & psz_language.bisign (ALTERNATIVE) - it will add [PSZ] tags to equipment added by this mod for easier identification in arsenal and whatnot.
Credits & Thanks:
- Dan (former developer) - M97 Żbik
- Sgt. Pepper (former developer) - various textures and layers
- Smookie (former developer) – Animations
- Keeway (former developer) - developer, config, content porting, scripting, screens
- Reyhard (former developer) - developer, config, content porting, scripting
- RHS Team - Leupold sniper optics
- Project Reality: Polish Forces Team (Veti, ddeo) - STAR trucks
- Kamil Nowicki - Alex/Bor, UKM-2000, Negev
(more to be listed in the future, as we implement the goods we got)
- PSZ logo by WinteR5, uses Eagle drawing by Julia Baradziej
ACPL Social Club Team - armacenter.pl
License / Disclaimer:
Copyright 2015 P.S.Z. Mod, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This product is distributed under Arma Personal License terms.
For details please look into file license.txt
The author, of this software accepts no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this product and makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This software is provided "AS IS", and you, its user, assume all risks when using it.
+ UKM-2000, including a variant with a top-mounted RIS rail
+ Beryl "wz. 04" GPBO-40 variant
+ MSBS variants with 254 barrel
+ MBUS sights for MSBS
+ Tumak-2 with UKM-2000
+ Star 944, variants in WDL/DES, FFV (Firing from vehicles)
+ M-ATV Oshkosh (Hunter retexture)
+ Mi-17-1W (PKT, UB-32, Medavac)
+ editor units with new weapons (UKM, GPBO)
+ editorPreviews pictures for all PSZ units
+ random registration / side numbers (curently supporting Tumak & Mi17)
+ sight adjustments for AKMS, Beryl, MSBS, PKM, UKM, RPG-7
# replaced some units in editor groups (PKM => UKM, Pallad => GPBO-40)
# small texture fixes for Alex/Bor
# small texture fixes for Tor
# small texture fixes for Spike
# fixes for RPG-7W launcher
# support for sound mods (which is the reason for the point below)
# changed part of the weapon sounds
- first public release
- Community Base addons A3
- BI forums