Simple Conversation Scriptby
Creates a simple dialogue between characters, user can choose between various chat types. Time between dialogue lines is automatically calculated and characters have lip movement. Singleplayer only!
- character lip movement
- various chat types are supported
-- 3D text above speaker
- easy to use
- automatic calculation of time between dialogue lines
Instalation / Usage:
l1 = ["Nice wheather today!",s1]; l2 = ["Nah, way too hot for me"s2]; [[l1,l2],1] execVM "fnc_createConversation.sqf";
Allthough I tried to catch every possible mistake one can make (Basically I did tons of mistakes, so I needed to catch some of those erros), it can still happen that some combinations of chat types and speaker types produce an error.
I hope you can find some use for it, if not, well I sure have some use for it!
If you have suggestions, feedback, or critique, feel free to leave a comment. I currently have no more plans for it(except fixing potential bugs), but maybe you can come up with something.
- Script now uses CfgFunctions, and therefore can be spawned (makes creating conversation even more easier)
- Function now supports sounds for each line.
- Function will now wait until other conversations are done
- Added debug parameter
- Improved debug messages (If no speaker was given, the actual line which misses the speaker is shown)
- Some other tweaks
License / Disclaimer:
This script can be used everywhere by everyone, put me into the credits if you like, if you don't, that's alright too!
- BIS Forums