Extended fatigue model fundamentally changes the standard model of ArmA 3 fatigue and brings some interesting features of the game.
* This model works as fatigue on the players, and the AI
Features (for players):
- Increased: the distance that a player can overcome before tired
- Increased: the impact of fatigue on the stability of weapons in the hands and return
- Increased: the impact of the bipod and a focus on sustainability in the hands of weapons and return
- Added: ability to re-sprint (No need to stop - simply reduce your speed)
- Added: hand fatigue does not allow long to keep guns in combat position (raised)
- Added: a chance to relax, walking if level of fatigue does not become too high
- Removed: the opportunity to relax by stops for a few seconds, and now that the rest would need more time
Features (For the creators of missions / modifications):
- Change all coefficients and enable/disable all features bby modules or description.ext
- Partial compatibility with the standard model of fatigue ArmA 3 (HUD and standart scripting commands)
To install the Extended Fatigue you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
!Beta version - error may be present!
Fix: same errors in last game update
Add: more understandable settings in modules
Change: rebalanced all parameters of fatigue
- Fix: 2x wind effect (For bullets) in ACE
- Remove: ESF_CBA_compatibility.pbo (All that is necessary for compatibility has been moved in ESF_characters (CBA v2.3.0))
- Fix: dedicated server crash
- Fix: fatigue when unit in vehicle
- Change balance
- Add: new params to config and userconfig
- Change: same coefficient
- Fix: same bags woth fatigue and UI
- Fix: small increase FPS on low PC
- add Userconfig (See addUserConfig.txt in addon folder)
- Added: compatibility with CBA, ACE etc...
!Beta version released!
- Add 5 modules
- Add settings for SP/Campaing
- Fix same errors
- Fix: now mod will working on all standart units
- Fix: status bar auto-hide when play open pause-menu
- Fix: now mod working in "Virtual Arsenal"
- Fixed: some errors in UI
- Correct same coefficients
- Changed: mod.cpp
- Fix: increase fatigue wneh teleporting unit
- Fix: same script errors when total fatigue is full
- Add: extended interface
- Add keys
- Add "Hands-Fatigue"
- relesed alpha version