This addon provides the Bell 47 / H-13 helicopter in several versions for BIS sides/factions. Guns eject spent shell cases on armed models! Different camo schemes for factions:
- UH-13 Transport model: pilot grenades, M60 door gun, Seats for transport of 3 or 4 (3 passenger + 1 door gunner).
- AH-13 CAS model: pilot grenades, dual M60 guns. 1 passenger seat.
- MH-13 Medevac model (the M*A*S*H helicopter). Unarmed, medic pilot, 3 passenger seats (1 in cockpit + 2 stretcher seats)
- UH-13 Amphibious CSAR (floats on water). Pilot smoke, 3 passenger seats (1 cockpit + 2 skid seats)
Main body color = camo1 (texture 0)
Main emblem logo = clan (texture 1)
Small emblem logo = clan_sign (texture 2)
pook_M60_side / pook_250Rnd_762x51: side door gun based on M240 veh
pook_M60_dual / pook_1300Rnd_762x51_M60: dual mounted guns based on M240 veh
- Men: PENDING UPDATE from CUP!
pook_CDF_H13_Pilot // armed pilot
pook_Doc_Bell47 // unarmed medic for civ med units
- Multiple versions of the Bell 47 helicopter. West, East, GUE, Civ factions supported with different models. names listed below
To install the Pook H-13 / Bell 47 Heli Pack you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Pook H-13 / Bell 47 Heli Pack please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
A CUP supported version is available seperatly. You can download it from here: Pook H-13 / Bell 47 Heli Pack - CUP Edition
FUTURE: (pending CUP updates)
- Bell 47 Civilian in different color schemes (blue/white, slate blue, yellow, black, white, red/white).
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to BIS for the Armaverse!
UNSUNG M60 used with permission from SGT_Savage
Mod by hcpookie - e-mail:
License / Disclaimer:
- New models with parts based on Arma2 sample models; therefore you are bound by the sample model EULA restrictions.
- This mod is ONLY for use with BIS games!
- You are not allowed to decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise derive content from this addon.
- You are free to enjoy it in its original form in accordance with the BIS EULA!
- No one may charge for, or receive financial compensation for use of, or access to, any part of this addon in any way or form, including “perk”-based access, and especially no use is permitted on "life" servers. Use must be free for all!
- Requests for commercial / military use, please contact me via email
IMPROVED: Inheritance settings
FIX: Version check set to 1.82 for Linux port
FIX: Annoying foot clipping
FIX: COAX inheritance errors.
- FIX: Medevac cargo animations
- FIX: Cargo get-in locations
- IMPROVED: Transport FFV seats increased from 3x to 4x
- IMPROVED: Amphibious FFV seats increased from 2x to 4x
- IMPROVED: Transport Items, Gear
- NEW: Added Physx geo settings to all models
- FIX: M60 memory points on UH model were reversed
- FIX: Fix dim collision lights
- FIX: Medic transport cargo animations
- IMPROVED: Add volumetric light to spotlight
- IMPROVED: Minor texture issues
- IMPROVED: Minor 3D model issues
- IMPROVED: Zeus compatibility for all models
- NEW: Added collective/joystick animations
- NEW: Add pedal animations (AFM only)
- NEW: Add rotor tilt animations
- NEW: CIV factions!
- NEW: Unique pilots + near gear
- NEW: Default factions
- NEW: FFV seats for every model
- NEW: ARMA3 VERSION
- BI forums