Unofficial release of PG Services
, a ruPal edit.
PG Services is a global provider of security and resource protection services. We offer professional services to support government agencies and multinational corporations in high risk and complex environments across the globe. Our personnel bring a dynamic combination of management, expertise and execution to each challenge–delivering long-term, cost-effective programs that are specifically tailored to meet customer needs.
Built on a foundation of legal, moral and ethical values, our company is committed to the highest standards of accountability, compliance and quality. Since our inception, we aim to set the standard throughout the industry with our stringent training and exacting code of ethics. We are fully compliant with government regulations, industry protocols and international law and firmly believe that combining integrity and quality into all we do best serves our clients and the communities in which we serve.
- In total 48 high quality uniform variants (some with custom normal maps)
- 8 different vest options
- 10 different headgear options (Caps, backwards caps, Boonie hats, helmets)
- 4 underwear options (used as part of some of the uniforms as well as under all of them)
- Random uniforms, vests and headgear - vastly increasing the number of unique units possible (randomisation options differ depending on the type of unit)
- Custom icons for every single uniform, vest and headgear variant. That's 66 icons in total
- Units use all heads/faces currently available in ARMA 3 Beta to give a truly international feel to the PMC
- Metallic Black edition MX Rifle in both standard and GL variant (used as standard issue weapon for PG Services)
- PMC Version of the MH-9 helicopter
- Infantry Groups - based on the groups provided in the PMC DLC for A2OA (though modified slightly)
- Showcase mission to allow you to get up close to the new units and test out the black MX
- Bodyguard - Uses 3 x 'Short sleeve shirt with cords' uniform variants, 1 x black tactical vest, Scorpion SMG
- Security Contractor (MX) - Uses 11 x 'Polo Shirt with Tactical Pants' uniform variants, 6 x vests, 3 x headgear (or none), black MX
- Security Contractor (MX-GL) - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 6 x vests, 3 x headgear (or none), black MX-GL
- Team Coordinator - Uses 6 x 'T-shirt with Jeans' uniform, 6 x vests, 1 x Team Leader Cap with headphones, black MX
- Field Specialist (LMG) - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 1 x Khaki Chest rig (vanilla), 3 x headgear (or none), M200 LMG
- Field Medic - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 1 x Medic vest, 3 x headgear (or none), 1 x black medic kitbag, Scorpion SMG
- Field Technician - Uses 11 x 'Polo Shirt with Tactical Pants' uniform variants, 6 x vests, 3 x headgear (or none), 1 x - - Green repair & Explosives bergen, black MX
- Defensive Marksman - Uses 28 x 'Combat Uniform Rolled/Long Sleeve' (14 each), 1 x black tactical vest, 5 x headgear (backwards cap and boonie), EBR Marksman rifle with Sniper Scope
- Tactical Pilot - No random gear, 1 x Blue Polo Shirt with Beige tactical pants, Tan Pilot Helmet, pistol only
- Security Contractor* - A template with no uniform, vest or headgear; for those that want more control over what their units wear
- VIP Client
To install the PG Services - ruPal edit you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Units can be found under 'Independent>PG Services'.
PG Services is now somewhat configurable.
Option #1: You like PG Services units with MX weapons and other units with M4 weapons included in this mod = Install as usual.
Option #2: You like PG Services units with MX weapons and do not like the M4 weapons included in this mod = Install, but delete 'pg_services_pmc_weapons'.
Option #3: You do not like PG Services units with MX weapons or the M4 weapons, and use a different weapon mod = Install, delete 'pg_services_pmc_weapons' and move the appropriate pbo from the 'optional' folder to the "@PG_Services/addons" folder.
I've decided to upload the PSD files I used to create textures for this mod. You are free to edit and re-use them for whatever purposes you like:
- NATO Combat Uniform - Not suitable for beginners! It includes many layers which ive set up to make it easy for me to switch out colours easily. Please do not message me asking how to use it. If you need to ask its not for you
Pomigit has granted me (BadHabitz) permission to take over development of the PG Services PMC mod from this point forward. I've made some minor changes, and have other additions and changes planned for the future. Before handing this mod over, Pomigit added new Tactical Goggles (a custom model, with three textures) and also made the necessary changes for Zeus compatibility.
Credits & Thanks:
Ziggy76 for providing me with useful reference material
GvsE for helping me test multiplayer compatibility of random uniforms, vests and headgear
Surpher for providing me with replacement normal and specular maps for the blufor uniform
PurePassion for answering my queries and supporting my work
DnA from BIS for being incredibly supportive by taking time out to consider my request and providing permission
Everyone who has provided respectful and encouraging feedback, particular those who have reported bugs
I'm honored to be taking over a truly awesome mod, and what I believe to be a cornerstone of the Arma3 modding community. Thanks to pomigit for letting me continue this awesome mod
Thanks to 'sykoCrazy' for contributing 'dirty' texture for Offroad vehicles
Thanks to 'sykoCrazy' for contributing various uniform textures, backpack textures, and vest textures
Thanks to 'EricJ' who graciously supplied models and other assets for the M4/M249 weapons in this mod
Thanks to 'Kerc Kasha' for supplying the gear randomize scripts that work for JIP players
License / Disclaimer:
With this licence you are free to adapt (i.e. modify, rework or update) and share (i.e. copy, distribute or transmit) the material under the following conditions:
Attribution - You must attribute the material in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the material).
Noncommercial - You may not use this material for any commercial purposes.
Arma Only - You may not convert or adapt this material to be used in other games than Arma.
Share Alike - If you adapt, or build upon this material, you may distribute the resulting material only under the same license.
I ask that if you do modify the textures in this addon, that those modified textures will not be displayed in video or images anywhere on http://forums.bistudio.com/.
- armor values for 1.54 update;
- fixed config inheritance;
- fixed CBA XEH compatibility (added CBA dependency);
- switched to RHS weapons (added RHS dependency);
- [PG] added to displaynames (all PG stuff in one block in Arsenal);
- probably, other stuff that I don't really remember.
- BI forums
- BI forums
- RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation
- RHS: United States Armed Forces
- Community Base addons A3