Date: 2016-11-23 21:53
Lowlands Tactical is proud to present a new concept NLD Units: OPFOR.
With NLD Units: OPFOR we like to bring OPFOR Units in the mix of conflicts where the Dutch were involved.
Think about about places long forgotten or places stil being fought in.
Places like, the Korean war, afghanistan, Iraq, yugoslavia, Mali, etc.
In this version we will build further on the conflict over the MH17 airliner downing.
We updated the existing russian factions and also have the ukrainian faction now as indfor.
We have chosen 2 different groups to represent Ukraine.
-95th Airmobile Division.
The units for now are reskins of BIS units based on what we could find about that country armed forces. At the time of writing this mod is by no means finished or mirrors their armed forces very well. So please be patient and expect these changes in the future. We are open to suggestions and contributions in any way! :)
This said, we are searching for a 3D modeler to create content for this mod. If you have any experience with modding weapons and vehicles for ArmA or would like to contribute, please contact me via PM.
To install the NLD Units OPFOR you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the NLD Units OPFOR please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- The helmets give a series of errors in the .rpt-log. But this is one-time and doesn't affect actual gameplay.
- This mod is made to run in ArmA3 vanilla, adding mods like ACE3 or other mods can change the experience and loadout of this mod, although it shouldn't be anything gamebreaking ;).
- The uaf_95 and uaf_bg configs were made for a big part with help from the configGenerator2 https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188794-configgenerator2/
Credits & Thanks:
Textures : Smootch & ShiftySean.
config.cpp : Smootch & Sacha Ligthert & ShiftySean.
Models : Bohemia Interactive.
Helmets : Craig (@SP_Pack).
Weapons : Community Upgrade Project.
- Removed error in Zeus
- Fixed missing keys
- Less (no?) Errors during startup
- Fixxed issues with UA AA group
- added 2 new (ALiVE Compatible) factions with camo's (Ukraine 95th Airmobile Brigade and Border Guard)
- added AA vehicles for russians
- added more infantry types for russians
- added Alive compatible groups for russians (motorized,mechanized, armor and air)
- changed russian loadouts
- fixed numerous bugs and config issues for existing russian vdv faction
- Added armor values to helmets and vests
- First release.
- 76th Guards Air Assault Division (Russia).
- 31st Guards Airborne Brigade (Russia).
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3
- CUP Weapons