Since my arma server tends to crash randomly I decided to make a small tool to keep it alive.
While writing it I added some other features and in the end I had a small server management tool (ARS) which can be used to maintain your server easily.
It might be interesting for people that don't know how to script .bat files or just want a simple GUI to work with instead of .bat files.
- Monitors server's process
- Adjustable intervals for server monitoring
- Adjustable event handling
- Can execute .exe/.bat/.vbs upon crash/start
- Adjustable arguments
- Simple log rotator to keep the original directory clean
- Logs everything thats happening (Starts, Restarts, Crashes)
- Can backup MySQL tables upon restart
- Manage reserved slots/amount of slots and whitelisted GUIDs easily
- Integrated PID to GUID converter for whitelisting players for reserved slots
- Adjustable reserved slot kick message
- Customizeable chat filter
- Kick or Ban for chat filter restrictions
- Option to ban players on BattlEye filter restrictions
- RCON tools will always stay connected, even over restarts
- Customizeable messages to all players on intervals
Exe files can harm your PC! Before running this you should make sure you understand the risks!
Armaholic is in no way responsible if this file causes any damages what so ever! Downloading and installing this program is at your own risk.
We have run anti-virus tools on the included exe and found some issues:
Run the included exe file to install the application.
If you find any bugs feel free to post them, I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.
- Fixed several issues
- Added the ability to create rcon more than one rcon account
- Server admins can manage the account's permissions, such as
-> the ability to edit the reserved slots, kick players, ban players, restart the server, set the maximum ping, broadcast messages, remove bans, reassign players, lock/unlock the server, reload scripts/events
- Added client RCON tool which only works with the created rcon accounts of the server application (TCP-Port Gameserver + 8 has to be opened e.g. gameserver runs on 2302, open 2310)
- RCON account's permissions are update live, any permission change is applied instantly on the client
- Application now restarts automatically after 1 hour to prevent any memory leak
- Fixed several bugs
- Added reserved slots management
- Added chat filter
- Added automatic broadcast messages with adjustable interval
- Added Ban-On-BattlEyeRestriction option
- Initial Release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags