Here comes the FAP.... Foes & Allies Pack, of course. This addon features:
I. Factions for my released islands such as:
* Afrenian Army & Police
* Molatian Army
* ARL Lingor Rebels
* GAL Government Army of Lingor
* Cecanian Army (currently occupying Isla Abramia, in regular & winter camo)
* Abramian Rebel Alliance & Police (four tribes with 4 camos, trying to restore order on the same island + policemen that operate mainly from capitol of Yolandi)
* Red & Blue Gangs
* Alienz (Zetaborn & Reptile faction)
There are some vehicles present, but mainly A3 skinned ones:
* Fennek recon vehicles for Afrenian army (Afrenian Leopard camo)
* Leopard 2A5 (Afrenian Leopard camo)
* Abramian Police car (working lights & siren as horn/LMB)
* Kamaz trucks for almost all factions
III. Weapons & Equipment
* AKM, AKMS and RPK rifles && 40mm Grenade launchers
* M16A2s/ AR-15s
* SVD Dragunov
* Igla AA
* Steyr AUG A1
* Gasmask SF-10
* 1 Kilo of Cocaine
To install the FAP Units (Foes & Allies Pack) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use these FAP Units (Foes & Allies Pack) please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
Credits & Thanks:
- NZDFCrash (soldier model, weapons, configs, etc.)
- Sahbazz (mags, configs, help, etc.)
- TRYK xmosmos, zabb (Gasmask).
- Kiory (head mask for Natives, coming with next version)
- LordJarhead (sounds)
- Rocket (Steyrs)
- Kol9yN (Cocaine pack model)
- RobertHammer (Grenade Launcher Hand Animation)
Testers & bugreports: SBP Team, NZDFCrash, Sahbazz.
Special thanks: Bohemia Interactive for making great mil-sim games since 2001!
License / Disclaimer:
Author: Lado Crnologar aka IceBreakr (ice AT icebreakr.info, SKYPE icebreakr, FB icebreakr, DISCORD IceBreakr)
All rights reserved.
Author grants you, as the enduser, a personal right to download, install and play with the addon. This right does NOT include the possibilities to reverse engineer or even abuse content of the addon in your own addons, games, game content or missions (scripts). Author can not be made responsible for ANY damage that could occur from the use of the addon. This addon is for entertainment purposes only. Any military or commercial use is strictly prohibited. You are NOT allowed to exploit, redistribute and/or modify the content. You may use the addon in conjunction with the game "Arma 3" by BIS in its original form (as in original 7z archive) only. If you want to use addon or parts of addon in your own addons or new game, you have to get written permission from the author.
"addon and *.pbo files supplied with it need to have original .bisign files attached and no modification or reverse-engineeering is allowed. addon and addons are forbidden to be used on servers that require donations, unless those donations are merely covering the running costs of the actual server (donations/payments must not be over $1,500 per year). If donations or other payments are made for in-game services that improve player gameplay or favorize paying players in comparison with other non-paying players, those addon and accompanying addons (*.pbo) are NOT allowed to be used. Any mistreatment of these rules stated here by an individual or group can and will be prosecuted by a legal team. Expressly, for addon/addons use with "life" mods and TCs (Total Conversion mods) you need a prior written permission by the author."
Please report bugs to:
- the author via contacts above
- @Official BI Forums (forums.bistudio.com) where feedback will be provided.
(05-12-2020 - updated as it happens, displayed in news once every month)
- better alien weapon sounds
- hunt script for Bloodseekers is working now (tnx to Maxjoiner!)
- added Antonov An-12 for several factions (GAL, MOL, CEC) and civilian airlines operating on my islands
- fixed bug with M1911 recoil, recoil is working properly but gun budge is not animated
- added police officers to Molatia faction
- changed native Molatian language to French (finally, yay)
- proper icons for most of police uniforms in the inventory
- small saturation fix on Cecanian uniform
- added stack of US dollars as the pickable item (ask on BIF if you need help setting items as inventory)
- removed A2/CUP dependency for Zetaborns, they use correct A3 particles/sounds
- updated police car texture for Abramia (for beacons/lightbars to appear just use 3DEN editor!)
- GAL main assault rifle replaced with M16A2, Grenadier keeps his AUG A1/GL
- fixed: one Anti-Air soldier type carried a RPG bag
- new visual and sound effects for Zetaborns (Alienz)
- alien carbine (Z10) now looks a bit different to a rifle (Z15A)
- tweaked Alien AT weapons and they now engage ground and air targets
- fixed recoil on M1911 .45
- 5 Thugs added to Molatian faction (Civilians with fancy T-shirts)
- made Steyr Aug firing sounds a bit more loud
- many other smaller fixes
- added a thing or two
- got rid of that nasty new Apex error notices (ItemInfo.scope)
- recorded new Steyr Aug A1 sounds from Austria
- added hazmat operator under ARA faction
- added gasmask for bio warfare missions
- various tweaks
- first semi-public test version intended for Tourists on Abramia Coop event
- BI forums