Date: 2016-04-29 23:10
This is a quick and dirty config tweak that ports current (1.59) devbranch lighting to CUP terrains.
(Do note that I haven't tested this with terrains not included in the aforementioned pack but dependable on it).
(new lighting and clouds)
- CUP Terrains 1.0.1
- SMD Sahrani (A3)
- Isla Duala (A3)
- Panthera (A3)
- Lingor (A3)
To install the New lighting for CUP terrains you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Report any non-CUP island compatibility issues in the following thread along with error messages if present
BUT make sure this is not the issue caused by 1.59 updates themselves!
- changed to per-island lighting config: should avoid compatibility issues with most non-CUP islands, they should use vanilla/their own lighting now
- slightly tweaked HDR parameters for darker tones (hopefully better shadows/less whiteness now)
- added NVG fix from latest dev-branch HDR settings
- added support for SMD Sahrani (A3), Isla Duala (A3), Panthera (A3), Lingor (A3), N'Ziwasogo
- fixed compatibility issues with Namalsk (A3), Abramia
- first release
- BI forums
- Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Complete
Tags: No tags