Em_Buildings aims to add more variety in interiors Close Quarter Combat with a set of custom made high quality structures like mansions, houses, offices, hospitals, etc...
Right now, you can add these structure in Eden editor by typing the name of each building (listed below)
This version contains 3 buildings (class names)
To install the Em Buildings you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
** KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AN EALRY WORK IN PROGRESS **
License / Disclaimer:
1 - I grant permission to PlayWithSix and Armaholic to upload and update this addon, otherwise I strictly forbid upload without my consent.
2 - I grant permission to Mission and map makers to use this addon (no repack, only use the mod @Em_Buildings from either SteamWorkshop, PlayWithSix and Armaholic) they way they like and only for non profit work.
3 - I ask for a credit when you use this addon.
4 - I may give permission to repack case by case, if you ask me
- various fixes
- polished building_04
- added building_05
- added bikey for servers
- added "Land_em_heliport_01"
- added work in progress "Land_em_building_04"
- fix some issues with LODs
- fixed destructions : now buildings don't sink into ground :P
- added test "Land_em_tree_aspen_A"
- added preview image in EdenEditor
- added "Land_em_medical_center_01" (WIP)
- added LOD 10 for each building
- fixed cfgvehicleclass : now objetcs are listed in props/Em_buildings/structures in both EDEN and ZEUS editors
- fixed several missing and ghost textures
- added breakable windows in "em_mansion_01", "em_mansion_01_reversed"
- added structure "em_building_03"
- BI forums