This tool is used to administrate Arma3 multiplayer servers. It also supports an option to overwrite the sections for additional features. Also, check out the Extensions avaiable for AdminToolkit
To install the AdminToolkit for Arma 3 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the AdminToolkit for Arma 3 please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
License / Disclaimer:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
send money and score to other players #35 (ExileMod)
fixed broken message system #36
Before you can send poptabs or respect points it is necessary to load the players list from main menu first
added option to set pin of an exile vehicle #33
display godmode (if enabled) when opening ATK
slightly reduced the effort of building Battleye filters (for godmode)
optimized menu structure and dialogs to become more user friendly
show hints when action is selected
Repair / destroy / remove near by vehicles using ExileMod
fixed setup.ps1 to work on powershell outside of VSCode
fixed setup.ps1 to build signed (client) pbos properly
improved player list performance and display players primary weapon #23
fixed issue giving a vehicle to a selected player
stand-alone server mod folder (@AdminToolkitServer)
global chat messages
more modder friendly (to build own extensions)
spectating from vehicles
several other improvements and bug fixes
EXILEMOD: fixed bug where NEW players (not in DB yet) cannot connect
added "Repair", "Destroy", "Heal Self" options in register "Other"
show toast message (for Exile) when removing a vehicle
teleport with vehicle is now supported (on map click only)
fixed AdminToolkit_MenuTitle config array to customize menu title
tested on APEX and ExileMod 1.0.0
added "Exile Remove" button in "Vehicle" register to removed persistent cars, helis, etc...
new button to add "Exile Respect" points (scores) to your accout
improved spectating using WASD and Q and E to manage camera position …
- NEW: support for persistence when building objects
- HOTFIX: fixed issue where ExileMod buttons not shown (Exile Spawn / Exile Money)
- prepared persistent system for buildings (not yet available)
- improved moderator permission concept (hide buttons moderator has no access to)
- allow removing "temporary" buildings
- use addStackedEventHandler to be mor compatible with other addons using "onMapSingleClick" event
- removed unused "CfgRemoteExec" class in Client mod (CfgRemoteExec must be set in missionFile)
- fixed issue when overwriting Weapons section using missionFile configuration "AdminToolkit_Mod_Weapons"
- added more examples in "atk" folder of the missionFile (RHS weapons, RHS vehicles)
- first release
- updated README.md with info on how to fix the "Scripting function 'admintoolkit_network_receivere...' is not allowed to be remotely executed" issue (Eden Update)
- finalized building concept using keyboard keys
- slightly other changes
- fixed issue with search
- replaced "Buildings" section with "Other" (Attention: properly MissionFile is affected when using addons)
- several small fixes
- support for extension features using AdminToolkit
- implemented ExileMod extension (currently only pers. vehicle spawn and get money works)
- added README.md and README.exile.md to explain the use of extensions
- added three MOD buttons below "Players, Vehicles, Weapons"
- added "Get Ammo" button in "Weapons" section
- concept changes: only @AdminToolkit client mod and server admintoolkit.pbo is required (plus admintoolkit.bikey for the server)
- added server command password option in config.cpp
- kick/ban players
- god mode
- spectate players
- add magazines before weapon to have the weapon loaded by default
- text changed in player menu
- renamed project to a3-admintoolkit
- initial version