Imported the An-12 from the "Free Planes" A2 pack by Mukcep. For CUP factions (of course).
Edit to include - the An-12 is roughly analogous to the C-130. So think "Russian-built C-130" and you're pretty close.
Added a few features starting with THREE distinct models. While there is a TON of different versions, the 3 main versions I have included are:
An-12B "standard" cargo transport model. For both CIV and MIL. No countermeasures, radar, or weapons
An-12BK "military" transport model. Only for MIL factions. Flare countermeasures and radar.
An-12BP "military" transport model. Only for MIL factions. Flares, radar, and tail gunner.
- "Jump" script with working lights, automatic ejection of cargo soldiers
- Working rear gunner seat on "-BP" model
- Random skin textures based on faction and class. Russian AF skins, "Rest-of-World" AF skins, CIV skins, UN skin
- Flares and radar missile warning on military models
To install the An-12 CUP you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Reduced "shiny" texture effect
- first release
- BI forums
- Community Base addons A3
- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Units Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Vehicles Pack