Since the Republic of Altis and Stratis is based on Greece and especially Cyprus but the workshop seems to lack of a proper police mod fitting the setting I decided to make one. It's based on Demian2435's Police Mod (a.k.a. "Demian2435 Police") which can be found here: Police Mod
This mod contains everything contained in Demian2435's Police Mod but reskinned:
- Patrol Car (roughly based on Hellenic and Cypriot patrol cars; blue flashing lights)
- Military Police Pickup (formerly: Police Pickup; fictional; blue flashing lights)
- SWAT Pickup (fictional; blue flashing lights)
- SWAT Hunter (fictional)
- all ground vehicles have two-tone sirens now
- Police Helicopter (roughly based on Hellenic Police Air Force Service units)
- clothings were modified to fit the setting (writings and flags)
I don't speak Greek, so I don't give any guarantee on syntactic and semantic correctness.
Be sure to check out the original mod.
To install the Altis Police & Military Police Mod you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
If you have any textures to be done: I take requests.
Credits & Thanks:
It's based on Demian2435's Police Mod (a.k.a. "Demian2435 Police") which can be found here: Police Mod
Changes from last update reversed until error found.
Following changes were made:
- Police now belongs to independent force
- Enabled for Zeus
Thumbs pressed. ;D
-Now textures should be loaded correctly.
- No more messing in the code for me until I know how it's done properly.
- first release