Author Website: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/156917-spmp-becti/
Requirements: Arma 3 Apex
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2016-07-27 16:52
BECTI is a Conquer The Island game mode based on the old school OFP MFCTI where two teams composed of Players and AI fight for the controls of an island in a power struggle with towns and bases.
The commander is the leader of your side, voted in at the start of each round. Only he may build the base and set the income distribution. The commander is the only one which is able to perform upgrades and assign orders to AI.
Towns need to be captured and held by your side. To capture a town, you simply have to stand next to Central Depot while no enemy is around. But watch out! The town occupation may try to defend it! Survive by holding camps within the town to spawn from until capture. The generated income and the defending units may vary depending on a town's size.
Funds are mainly earned by capturing town and salvaging wrecks but killing enemies will also reward you with a bounty bonus. These funds may be used to purchase units and gear.
Information regarding the mission can be found in the briefing.
- Creator: Benny
- Primary Editor: Sari (and Sari's Dragons!)
- Secondary Editor & Port to Tanoa: The Capulet
- Syndikat is using AAF vehicles on loan until suitable replacements can be found.
- Gear, Barracks, & Factory lists not using APEX content (yet).
- Camps may be "destroyed", despite the camp model still being there.
Thus preventing you from capturing it.
- AI Commander does not follow the upgrade path properly (yet).
Arma 3 Apex
Tags: No tags