Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This is an early alpha version of the ADuke's Kiowa OH-58.
Date: 2016-09-22 12:57
This is an early alpha version of the ADuke's Kiowa OH-58.
Due to the extenuating circumstances and at least this aircraft can fly and do basic recon work (MMS works perfectly) I figured that at least an Alpha can be released, much as I personally dislike alphas. It should be noted that this is ADuke's (ADuke823 on the BI Forums) original work, and he farmed it to me to get it released into the public hands. Note it is uploaded "As is" for now.
To install the ADuke's Kiowa OH-58 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Cockpit isn't textured
- Aircraft has a basic texture
- Over time it will get some TLC depending on some external reasons, and when those clear up I will of course post updates as I go along.
- No AFM support as of yet, when able will implement it. Otherwise enjoy it
I also don't work for you, just so you know. I'm only bound by the two EULAs and that's it. So I'm under no obligation to do anything for anybody, so I do take requests, but I have the final say in whether or not it gets implemented in the pack. If you have issues with that then go to this link: http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/modding.htm
Or find somebody else to do it for you if I tell you as No means NO. I only have so much interest anyway and can't do everything, nor do I need to.
- Improved external textures courtesy of Sig (USMC)
- Replaced A2 textures with the Ghost Hawk textures for window geometries
- Fixed sound issue
- Increased engine sound slightly
- Reduced max speed to 222 km/h
- Updated fuel capacity (thanks to Tierdisogni)
- Doors removed from cargo view
- first alpha release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags