CUP Compositions is a mod to add the original ArmA II ObjectCompositions to ArmA III so that they can be used in connection with CUP Mod.
- Add all ArmA II Objectcompositions to ArmA III Compositions, you can find them under "CUP Compositions"
To install CUP Compositions you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- mdhCUPcompositions.7z -> CustomCompositions for the Compositions folder, so you can use the CUP Compositions without the need of loading this mod. Extract them to C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\Arma 3\compositions
Credits & Thanks:
CUP-Team - for porting the ArmA II content to ArmA III
Armed-Assault.de Crew - For many great ArmA moments in many years
BIS - For ArmA3
- fixed wrong placements of some objects
- nonModVersion(Compositions) also updated -> mdhCUPcompositions.7z
- BI forums
- Community Upgrade Project - Vehicles Pack
- Community Base addons A3
- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Units Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Maps
- Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Core