released an updated version of his TypeSqf Editor
on the BI forums
A script editor for SQF scripts. The most important features are:
- Syntax checking
- Syntax highlighting
- Share and download community made content via the CPack service. (I named it CPack - in Visual Studio they call it Nugets).
The TypeSQF editor along with its CPack system (for sharing content between script editors) makes it real simple to create missions, even for unexperienced programmers. The CPack system lets you inject other authors work into your mission, and the editor keeps track of the logic in your code, alerting you if something is erroneous or suspicious.
- Added all script commands in Arma 3 version 1.68.
- Significant CPU and memory performance optimizations.
- Change the default value for setting "Enable foldigs" to false.
- Added syntax highlighting for .sqm files.
- Analyzer improvements and bugfixes.
- SQX: Fixed: Analyzer reporting all kinds of errors if compiled file is added to the project.