as my first mod ever, I decided to recreate and expand the Mad Max universe.
At the moment the mod contains:
- Chums Buggy - original
- Interceptor - original
- Plymouth Rock - original
- War Rig Truck -orignial
- The Nux Car -original
- Devastating Shotgun -custom
- Sawed-off VG Bentley -orignial
- Mauser C96 -original
- Smith & Wesson Model 28 - original
- Tin Can Grenade - custom
- Selfmade Helmet -custom
- Buzzard Gasmask -custom
- Mad Max Face Fork from FuryRoad -original
- Hockey Mask -custom
- Catchers Mask -custom
- Dazzle Crow Mask -custom (but inspired by the game)
- 6 reskins of bandanas
- Old Leather Vest (unfinished atm) -custom
- War Pup (Young) -original
- War Pup (Older) -original
- War Boy (Lower Rank) -original
- War Boy (Higher Rank) -original
- War Boy (Imperator) -original
In case if you wonder, original stands for content, wich has been seen in the movies or in the game, it does not means, it was ripped of the game.
To install Mad ArmA - Mad Max inspired mod you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- the wheels of the plymouth rock are not at the correct postion
- the vest is not fitting, gets sucked into the body directly under the armpit and has only texture on one side
- the shadows are not perfect
- the shotguns can use scopes, this is not wanted, so make shure you have an empty sight slot on the shotguns (or you will see nothing and think the gun is broken)
Credits & Thanks:
- Fled for releasing the model of the plymouth rock
- I3lueVein for his models of the mad max and the inspiration
- KingDom for spending his freetime, while searching with me via teamviewer for the errors
- ianbanks & Pennyworth for helping me with the first person error
Credits can be found in the Files.
srsly steam... UPLOAD THIS STUFF!
- Added: 5 new weapons (1 Sniper Rifle, 1 SMG, 2 Shotguns and 1 Pistol.)
- Added: New Structures to the Editor.
- Added: Classnames List
- Changed: Engine Sounds for the Plymouth Rock
- Fixed/Reworked: Folder Structure
I also changed the License for the mod. ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Removed Something wich was not supposed to be released yet...
- Added 'The Nux Car'
- Added the Tin Can Grenade
- Added 6 custom reskins of ArmA vanilla bandanas
-Fixed missing pbo, wich steam wasn't uploading.
- Added the Hockey Mask
- Added the Catchers Mask
- Added the Dazzle Crow Mask
-Fixed varius things
- Remade the bikey + bisigns (the old wasn't working on my server...)
- Added the War Rig Truck (no Trailer yet, don't know if I get it to work)
- Added War Pup (Young)
- Added War Pup (Older)
- Added War Boy (Lower Rank)
- Added War Boy (Higher Rank)
- Added War Boy (Imperator)
Only Skins at the Moment.
- Added the first War Boy Skin
- Added Mauser C96
- Added Smith & Wesson Model 28
- Added Sawed-off VG Bentley
- Fixed Devastating Shotgun
- Added .bisign
- Added Key + Folder
- Added a Buzzard Gasmask
- Removed the Fire Demon (I found out, that the model was stolen by the user, wich send it to me via email. I don't want to get any problems and it wasn't really working, so no big deal for me)
- Reduced AddOn Size (changed sound file path to one pbo)
- Added Preview Pictures
- Fixed Loading Time of the Plymouth Rock
- Reduced AddOn Size
added Preview Images
added icons with description
- BI forums