Date: 2017-02-05 09:50
Introducing the much needed extension to your CTRG Arsenel! A neatly and hand-rendered collection of Desert themed NATO uniforms with flag patches cover the UK, New Zealand, Australia and even Scotland. The palette of dark browns and sandy colors will make your overall appearnce work more with the surroundings in either Takistan or Altis. Since Apex's Release, we now have something for the Jungle but not the Desert, I aim to change that.
Mod's release was just for uniforms and minor other equipment, I'll be adding more over time.
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Survival Uniform (Universal) Diving Gear
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (British Patch) Long Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (British Patch) Short Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (British Patch) Tee
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (New Zealand Patch) Long Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (New Zealand Patch) Short Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (New Zealand Patch) Tee
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (Australian Patch) Long Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (Australian Patch) Short Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (Australian Patch) Tee
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (Scottish Patch) Long Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (Scottish Patch) Short Sleeve
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform (Scottish Patch) Tee
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform Long Sleeve (No Nation Patch)
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform Short Sleeve (No Nation Patch)
- UBACS2 CTRG Desert Uniform Tee (No Nation Patch)
- UBACS3 CTRG Desert Stealth Uniform Flared Collar (No Nation Patch) [APEX]
- UBACS3 CTRG Desert Stealth Uniform Rolled Sleeve (No Nation Patch) [APEX]
- UBACS3 CTRG Desert Stealth Uniform Tee (No Nation Patch) [APEX]
- UBACS4 CTRG Night Stealth Uniform Flared Collar [APEX]
- UBACS4 CTRG Night Stealth Uniform Rolled Sleeve [APEX]
- UBACS4 CTRG Night Stealth Uniform Tee (Black) [APEX]
- UBACS4 CTRG Night Stealth Uniform Tee (White) [APEX]
- 8 Rank Insignias
- Medical Insignia
- 5 Specialism Insignias
- 2 Gamemode Insignias (Assault and Defend)
- Brown Bandanna
To install CTRG Desert Combat Equipment (w/ Night Gear) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Flag patches are too large, re-size to fit better but for now are fine.
- Adding Flags to the Tees to make them more unique. [Not started]
- Kitbags (Medical / Standard) [Not started]
- Apex Helmets [ *PENDING .EBO RELEASE* ]
- Combat Helmets (Vanilla) [Not started]
- Naval Combat Gear (Grey/Blue Mix) [Partially]
- Place-able Units [Don't know how to do yet]
- And anything you want to suggest! Especially small tweeks or additions.
- Added x4 Snow Uniforms
- Resigning (I hope this works)
- Added .bikey for server usage.
- You can find files for CTRG night uniform without swimming capability at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1AbEfdJWWCOSEtlZTBYNTYyWUk
- Added 2 Kitbags
- Added Grey Lore-Friendly CTRG Vests (2x) They include a fancy walky talky and a personalized bloodtype labal thingy for that extra touch. Mags are labelled 5.56mm cause sometimes the pros forget too ;P.
- BiSigns Fixed.
- Added Bisigns for DA BUSHMAN YO (Thanks for your encouragement, dawg)
- Added 4 Uniform for Night time stealth operations, they also have swimming capability as a Diving/Stealth Hybrid. Suggested by CyberWyber
- Apex Uniform Retextures added (With Thermal Masking)
- Fixed Brown Bandanna (At least its actually browner than the rest of them)
- Reduced File Size by furthering 75% (150mb > 50mb).
- Added 3 *No Flag Patch/Nationality* Tee, Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve.
- Changing title image for that asethetic touch ya know.
- Fixed Scottish Variant Weight.
- Fixed Scottish Variant un-able to have Insignias.
- Added New CTRG_Insignias.pbo
- Added Rank Symbols (Private, Corporal, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel).
- Added Gamemode Patches (Assault Team & Defend Team Symbols).
- Added Specialist Patches Volume 1 (MG, AA, AT, Scuba, & Grenadier).
- Added Medic Patch.
- Reduced File size by 50% (Accidental Duplicates)
- Brown Bandanna Added
- Other Fixes