Date: 2019-02-17 15:15
Slovenian Armed Forces mod for Arma3.
This is my hobby project curently in v060. In this mod you will find 3 uniform variations used in Slovenian army, and most of the weapons currently used. (the list is in the readme file)
I also plan to add vehicles in the future and basicly upgrade the mod along the way.
I hope you enjoy playing with it as much as I do developing it.
To install Slovenian Armed Forces you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Slovenian Armed Forces please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- new 3d model for Mich 2000 helmet with better textures (one with NVG mount and one without it).
- SiAF Reservist infantry units that use M70 M72 rifles, and othe weapons from the EX YU era that are still used by reserve units memmbers.
- CBA A3 joint rails dependency that enables SiAF weapons to use various vanilla and moded optics/silencers/lasers/lights
- EX YU weapons and ammo crates
SiAF_gear.pbo (It has been merget into SiAF_units.pbo)
- various config values (helmet armour, uniform weight etc.) to mach Vanilla values of similar equipment.
- Unit loadouts, to remove some RPT errors.
- Changed some weapon icons to better match the weapons/ammo
Some other stuf I surely forgot to metion... ;)
- Aimpoint 3M red dot sight for FN2000S
- ACOG 4x32 scope for FN2000GL
- added Weapons, Equipment and Ammo boxes
- Some config values
- Splited the RGW 90 HEAT (ment for Anti Tank use) and RGW 90 HESH (ment for Anti Personel/Infantry use)
- Elcan C79 scope for FN MINIMI
- Separate Ammo-Equipment-Weapons boxes
- Mich 2000 OPS now has propper balistics protection
- Tweeked the position of the Mich 2000 OPS on the soldiers (NVGs still clip throu a bit)
- All SiAF weapons now have defined mass
- Repaired texture path of "mag_m72drum.p3d".