Cup Terrains CWA
The Community Upgrade Project brings you CUP Terrains, the successor of "A3MP" and "All in ArmA - Terrain Pack (AiA TP)".
It builds upon the work done by kju for AiA TP and brings all of BI's iconic terrains to ArmA 3 as well as all the amazing 3rd-party terrains created by the community.
CUP Terrains maintains full backwards compatibility to A3MP and AiA TP - no need to adjust any missions or maps.
CUP Terrains is modular, so there are different downloads available:
- CUP Terrains Complete:
CUP Terrains, featuring everything - all the data and the BI terrains
- CUP Terrains Core:
CUP Terrains Core, featuring only the data necessary for the terrains, but none terrain itself. Useful for those who only want to use CUP Terrains with 3rd-party terrains. But beware: some 3rd-party maps might be dependent on BI terrains.
- CUP Terrains Maps:
CUP Terrains Maps, featuring only the maps created by BI - needs CUP Terrains Core to work. If you only want a part of the terrains featured here, just delete the respective pbo-files of the maps you don't want. But beware: there might be interdependencies between terrains.
- Cup Terrains CWA:
Cup Terrains CWA contains the iconic terrains from Operation Flashpoint/Arma: Cold War Assault. Kindly donated by the CWR2 team. Depends on CUP Terrains Core And CUP Terrains Maps.
The Community Upgrade Project is the initiative to bring all the content of Arma 2
[+ OA and DLCs] from BI into Arma 3, upgraded to the Arma 3 feature set.
Its goal is to provide those assets to the community as a mod ready to use in the game,
and as an open-source repository for modders to build upon and learn from.
All BI terrains from A1, A2, OA and its DLCs
Allows the use of most community made terrains from A1/A2/OA in A3
Makes it possible to port and play game modes/missions from previous Arma titles in A3
Preview images in terrain selection
New A3 tech lighting and street lamps
Adjusted object penetration and impact effects
Dust from infantry and vehicle movement
Correctly falling walls and trees
More organic landscape textures for Chernarus
Improved A1 and A2 buildings (WIP)
Improved Chernarus grass/clutter (WIP)
Working ponds and no waterline bug on most custom terrains
Falling tree sound
Fully MP compatible
Working save games in SP
Works with ZEUS
No rpt errors and missing strings
Extra standalone core data only version
Fast and simple all-in-one download via steam workshop or mega/google drive or Play withSIX
To install the Cup Terrains CWA you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Passive Team / Supporter:
ShackTactical (zx64, Bricks, Rspctd, Renzol)
Special thanks to contributors from AiA TP
Fabio_Chavez (screenshots, more screenshots, videos)
Reyhard (A2 Island Fixes)
M1lkm8n, Bad Benson, and NonovUrbizniz
* Version number bump (no data changes)
* cup_terrains_ca_structures,ca_structures_e,ca_structures_pmc,cwa_misc,class.py - Added python script for fixing/adding class=pond named property to ponds
* cup_terrains_ca_structures,ca_structures_e,ca_structures_pmc,cwa_misc,class.py - Fixed "warn: Shape '???'" error from ponds (using class=pond in geometry LOD)
* cup_terrains_ca_structures,ca_structures_e,ca_structures_pmc,cwa_misc,class.py - Fixed non-convex component in view geometry of Barn_W_02.p3d
* cup_terrains_cwa_buildings,cwa_buildings_c - P3D class=house for cwa_pletivo_wired_branaL, cwa_plot_green_vrat_l/o/r/vrata (will require rebinarize wrp to be animated on 3rd party maps)
Version 1.4.2 (11|Jan|2018)
Updated mod.cpp version number to 1.4.2
Version 1.4.2 (11|Jan|2018)
* Fixed occluder issue with Land_ammostore2/Land_cwa_ammostore2 - closes issue T2337
* Fixed opening second ammobox inside Land_ammostore2/Land_cwa_ammostore2
* Fixed Face Normal on multiple p3ds
Version 1.4.1 (18|Dec|2017)
* Fixed Barrier blocking road on Everon Map - closes issue T2060
* Fixed wrong road texture in Lamentin, Everon Map - closes issue T2148
Version 1.4.0 (14|Oct|2017)
* cwa_Phone are now removed from VA ( T2018 )
- CUP Terrains Core
- CUP Terrains Maps
- BI forums