released an updated version of his JSRS Soundmod
on the BI forums
At the same time he has also released two additional smaller soundmods for use with the JSRS Soundmod.
A soundmod for ArmA3 and ArmA3 Apex - The lastest delevopment in the direction of audiovisual dimension by JSRS-Studios. With more than a few thousand new sound effects JSRS SOUNDMOD provides a powerful and new sound experience, from all vanilla ArmA3 to the APEX DLC contents!
JSRS SOUNDMOD is a sound modification for ArmA3 and Apex. The purpose of this modification is to bring new sounds to the game, making it more exciting. Many would say it makes the game much more realistic, but that is not the initial purpose of this modification. Even if some sounds are authentic to what we call "modern warfare", still the main purpose was just to create a certain type of sound feeling.
This is a first public test of the mod!
- Tweaked Config of both CAS Planes
- Tweaked Sound Volume of Minigun Sounds
- Fixed Missing AH9 Pawnee M134 Minigun Sound
- Fixed Missing Cas1 Plane 30mm Gatling Gun Sound
- Fixed Wrong RequiredAddons List for A-164 Wipeout and To-199 Neophron resulting in a mix of BI and JSRS Sounds
- Added First new CAS Gau Sound for a Test. WIP