released an updated version of the Invasion 1944 Terrains
which he to Arma 3 on the BI forums
This is an official port authorized by I44 team members (canukausiuka and GuyThomas).
- Merderet:The meanders of the Merderet river are the main geomorphological unit on the zone,
Merderet is a river which crosses the Cotentin Peninsula from South to North.
aside from the hills. The north part is covered by forest, and ruled by a medieval
castle named "Châteu de Bossom". The main urban area is Chef Du Pont, surrounded
by some little villages and their tillage lands. In the South of the map lies
the ruins of "Châteu de Guy-Son". Chef Du Pont is between the Utah and Omaha beaches.
- Omaha:France. The coast is near 5km long with sedimentary cliffs and a wide bocage landscape at
Located in the English Channel, Omaha is a beach on the Normandy Department in North
south. There is hardly any urbanization aside from little villages and a few farms.
Near the coast of the English Channel, lies the town of Neaville. This French town
is part of a rural landscape, with plenty orchards and crop lands. A large portion
of the terrain is covered by bocage like country. Some ponds can be found near the
few villages around the main population center. The area is mainly flat, with
little to no slopes.
Battle of the Bulge:
The map is a dense forest in most part, and the industrial city of Bastogne in
the south-east. The forest is covering a low height hill and spans most part of
- Fixed: longitude and latitude for Colleville and Panovo thanks to Jegor!
- Fixed: missing damage, class and map named properties in trench models.
- Fixed: missing Land_ tag for trenches.
- Fixed: missing name for Hata 1 Ruins.
- Fixed: missing name for Mil Barracks and Shed M01.
- Fixed: missing tag for trench classes.