We separated the ace_comp from the project, so that we can release it depending on ace releases.
To install the ACE3 - BWMOD Compatibility you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Project Lead: Hamburger SV
3D - Artists: KoffeinFlummi, Ghost, Tonic, Jan, Sören, Hawkins, Kickapoo, Pleasure, Frankyman
2D - Artists: Hamburger SV, Tonic, Snorri
Import & Configs: KoffeinFlummi, commy2, Ir0n1E, marcbook
(03-03-2021 - updated as it happens, displayed in news once every month)
- added: Compatibility with BWMod 2.3
- added: Compatibility with BWMod 2.2
- added: Compatibility with BWMod 2.1.2
- added: Compatibility with BWMod 2.1.1
- fixed: A UBC error
- added: Compatibility with BWMod 2.1
- added: Compatibility with BWMod 2.0
- added: ACE Scopes Framework
- added: ACE buddy reload
- added: Converted almost all actions to ace_actions
- changed: Launcher overpressure values
- changed: ACE overheating - updated to new system
- Community Base addons A3
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
- BI forums