DP Build Everything Arma
Core / Expansions
Made for all Arma 3 gamemodes
NOW SPECIFICALLY SUPPORTS:
Epoch / Exile / Wasteland / Altis Life
Original Release Thread on DPCG: http://epochmod.site.nfoservers.com/donkeypunch/index.php?topic=711.0
- 2300+ inventory items and 2300+ objects ported from Arma 3 / DLCs including APEX
- Now in Core and Expansions split workshop items for those without the DLC's and Expansions
- Single Player / Co-Op / Campaigns / Editor Preview + anything else you can think of, compatible
- All of the newly compatible mods trip a check that turns off the Crate Menu and AddAction capabilities
- If you have a mod that you would like to add to the above check please get in touch on Discord or Teamspeak
- All original features of each object are inherited properly and fully
- All objects inherit damage properties as intended. 2-Story barracks becomes ruins when destoryed
DP Build Everything Arma Expansions: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=883811083
DP Build Everything Arma OCP: SOON
DP Build Everything Arma JBAD: SOON
DP Build Everything Arma +++: SOON
To install DP Build Everything Arma Expansions you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
DP Build Everything Arma
[Added] Large Rocks and Targets were not inheriting DPBEA Epoch/Exile configs properly for Move / Remove options
[Changed] DPBEA Menu retitled to Build Everything Arma
[Upgrade] Categories Drop down now has new categories than just crates
[Upgrade] Categories now include individual objects based on what DPBEA mods are loaded since more are coming
[NEW] Crates_Core / Crates_eXpansions / Objects_Core / Objects_eXpansions
[Info] Object(s) categories display all 2300+ items if using both Core and eXpansions versions of DPBEA
[Info] Objects will spawn as an item in your inventory
[3rd Check] Verify all items have a picture or a props picture of a "?"
[Coming Soon] DPBEA JBAD and OCP are dumped and configured for initial testing - first upload within 48hours
[FIXED] Original Arma 3 crates still had their inventory. Clear through configs.
[FIXED] Did the same to all Sling Load Pods and Containers
[CLEANED UP] Many crates had items with no picture. This is due to no editor preview available from arma 3. Changed most to Prop.jpg or alternative
[ADDED] New Menu for spawning crates. Hit CTRL+B to open the menu. Click a crate and click the spawn crate button below!
[ADDED] Optional AddAction scroll wheel to open the menu
[ADDED] Ability to turn off the crate menu should you run this on MP / Coop / Scenarios (readme for more info)
[Fixed] Ammo Boxes and Crates no longer carry over original weapons/items/backpacks/magazines
[Removed] Scripted objects
[Removed] Missions folder as all build functions are preloaded
[Added] Categorized crates with 20 of each object included (all 2300 pieces split up into 25 crates)
[INFO]Classnames and Crates classnames lists are included in root folder of addon.
Added preloaded functions for the vector building system
Signed both addon pbo's and added key for hosting
- Arma 3 Apex
- Arma 3 Marksmen
- DP Build Everything Arma Core
- BI forums