Date: 2018-04-15 17:26
This my attempt to try and make the an generic Quad bike ATV for NATO the AAF and CSAT using the Quad bike as a base. they can be found in NATO > cars CSAT > cars and AAF > cars in the editor
All Quad bikes come with woodland and desert skins.
- Quad bike ATVs with woodland and desert skins.
To install Quad Bike ATVs you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- None that i know of at the moment.
- I might add more skins in the future let me know what kind you would like me to make.
- These are just reskined Quad bikes nothing too special.
Credits & Thanks:
special thanks to:
- Pete for his or her ArmA 3 retexture templates.
Vehicles now have texture lists and can now switch textures.
Changed unit names.
Misc bug fixs.
Added New BIKEY to stop players using all my mods at once on servers that don't allow all of them.
Added Zeus compatibility.
Added BIKEY for servers.
Moved all units to there own sub factions.
Fixed editor previews not showing after the 1.68 update.
Misc Typo fix.