Client's FPS, Displayed for Zeus
Enables curators in missions to see the individual frames-per-second of the players, allowing them to adjust a mission accordingly if he finds the majority of players are having framerate issues.
To install DNI Zeus Framerate Monitor you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Added ability for admins who log in to see FPS as well by request of(Only logged in admins, not voted admins)
- Added keybinding option to toggle visibility of framerates. Bind a key to: Custom Controls > Action 12 (Known bug, only works as Player or Zeus. Not spectator or splendid cam)
- Updated .bisign
- Backend work for future configuration options
- Changed the mod's logo
- Added .bikey to the "keys" folder. (A bit rusty, forgot some protocol)
1.21 - Added MCC compatability
- Added .bikey in the mod directory, move to your server's "Keys" folder.
- Added MCC compatability
- Zeus check now waits for Zeus interface every 5 seconds before activating
- Zeus can be assigned any time after mission start
- Workshop and BI forums initial release
- NOTE: not tested with multiple curators
- Added MP signature
- BI forums