Date: 2017-04-19 08:22
Core functionality needed for B52 Loot and B52 Random Vehicles.
To install B52 Core you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Added minimal support for mod "Ravage"
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Removed the need of the B52 Core module. You will no longer have to add the B52 Core module to your missions going forward. You will only need to make sure B52 Core is an enabled mod.
- Updates to support weapon attachments
- Updates to support changes to B52 Loot
- Fixed execution errors and mod detection
- Updated meta.cpp
- Intial publish