Either you want to place mines randomly or not this is the perfect script to do the job.
* Has a simple built-in workaround to make vanilla IEDs self-triggered
* The script gives you better control where to place mines without too much effort
* You can choose to place mines in precise location or randomly based on given radius or pre-placed EMPTY markers
* Allows you to dynamically generate minefields or IEDs. Is a good option for replayable missions.
* If you want to place multiple types of mines run script again replacing the className and parameters accordingly
* You can use vanilla assets or mods, tho you need the mod to run both on server and client side for the script to work
Check out the examples, comments in alias_mine_ini.sqf and play the DEMO for more information.
* Demo mission on ALTIS.
* Tested on dedicated.
* Un-pbo the mission and read the comments or watch the video tutorial for more information.
Tested on dedicated.
License / Disclaimer::
You can use, adapt and/or modify the script as you see fit.
DO NOT INCORPORATE THIS SCRIPT OR PORTIONS OF IT IN MONETIZED PRODUCTS OR SERVERS WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION AND OBTAINING APPROVAL FROM ME!!!
- Armaholic forums