Armed Forces:UK Vitus Body Armour
So with the British MOD rolling out the new Virtus body armour system to the british army I decided to try recreate it for Arma. The new personal armour, known as Virtus, uses the latest materials and offers the same protection as the Osprey system but it is significantly lighter, moves with the body more easily and produces a slimmer profile.
This Mod Contains:
Virtus Body Armour with Webbing (MTP).
Webbing on its own (MTP).
Revision Batlskin Cobra Helmet with and without scrim (MTP).
Ballistic glasses (black/yellow/clear)
Uniforms for 1,2,3,4 Para/16 CSMR/Scottish Regiment/Royal Marines (MTP) (if you would like additional unit uniforms either pm me or comment below with reference of the TRF patches you require)
Additional bonus of 2 types of MTP boonie hats.
To install Armed Forces:UK Vitus Body Armour System you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Model/Textures/config done by MikePhoeniX
Big thanks to Deadlykenny and Kiory for helping me troubleshoot issues!
License / Disclaimer:
The work contained in this distribution (with the exception of the pbos mentioned in the following sections) is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Please note that the above mentioned
agreement gives the right to myself (MikePhoeniX) to waiver any of the conditions, thus feel
free to contact me to obtain permission to modify my work.
You may not redistribute the content of this mod or upload to the steam workshop, there will be an offical version uploaded on the steam workshop.
If you want to redistribute please contact myself (mikphoenix) via private message on the BIS forums https://forums.bistudio.com/profile/798313-mikephoenix/
to obtain permission.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes. This includes running this package on
server instances that employ any monetization schemes, including, but not limited to, donate-reward systems.
Bohemia Interactive's approval of your monitization scheme does not grant you rights to wave this clause
of the EULA.
The content of this mod is for use on Arma 3 only.
- Fixed Acemod invincibilty mod
- Added DDPM and DPM CBRN suits
- Few minor fixes
- Added glasses version of the visor
- Fixed floating patch issue on helmet
- Changed colour of gloves/kneepads to sand colour
- Added blank virtus vest
- Added variants of each vest with a pistol holster
- Tweaked the colour of the helmet Velcro patches
- Added Guards Uniform
- Added Mercian Regiment Uniform
- Added Boonies without PRR's
- Added RAMC Uniform
- Moved radio position on the backpack with radio pouch so it no longer clips the backpack
- Fixed hiddenSelectionsMaterials issue where the game would no load the rvmats randomly for the uniform
- Fixed wound rvmat switch when player is injured.
- Uniform config rewrite (class names will be identical)
- Uniform model tweaked so the sleaves look less tight
- Uniform camo pattern scale tweaked
- Scrim Helmet model tweaked
- Scrim rvmat spec power adjested to make it less shiny
- Fixed NVG's not showing
- Fixed Weighting issue on the UBACS back of neck
- Reduced camo pattern scale on daysack
- Added webbing straps to vest models
- Added rifles trf uniform
- Added old scrim helemt for varience
- Fixed the cammando/raf reg patches
- Fixed gloss level on boots
- Added ATO vest
- Added 2 Uniform models with kneepads
- Added Radio pouch/radio backpack
- Fixed proxies mising in 1st person
- Added 2 new character models, normal sleeves and rolled up sleves
- Added Uniforms for 51st IB and RAF Regiment
Hotfix to fix floating flags on helmet
- Added 3L Camel Pack
- Added 40L Daysack
- Added 40L Daysack + patch
- Added 40L Daysack medical
- Added 40L Daysack + ditch bridge
- Added 40L Daysack with ECM blue/red/brown variants
- Added 40L Daysack with Vallon
- Added Medic Vest
- Added Vest with admin panel
- Added 2 variants of vest with taco pouches
- Fixed "Royal Irish" uniform name
- Fixed floating patch on helmet lods
- Body armour weight adjusted
- Helmet resized due to feedback.
- Vest resized
- Added 2 new vest varients
- Added Bowman PRR.
- Added Bowman PRR Headsets to all head gear.
- Added 4thIB, Irish Guards uniform
- Added Bayonette to webbing
- Added varients of the helmet with mini picitiny rail, cats eyes band, vitus face mask
- Repleced scrim with on improved model.
- Reworked all LODs
- fix for iteminfo code error (thanks evil_brownie)
- helmet resized
- floating radio fixed in viewpilot
- webbing lowered slightly
- BI forums