Interact with Vehicles, Doors (Open/Close) and Glass (Destroy) by simply pressing one button (instead of using the overloaded Scrollmenu).
Latest Version: 0.2.0 - NOW WITH VEHICLE SUPPORT!
To install OBE (OneButtonEnhancement) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the OBE (OneButtonEnhancement) please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
=========== USAGE ===========
- Select the desired point on a Vehicle, if it's highlighted (and the slot is free) -> Press your button and get in it. It can't be easier.
- Look at the Door, press the Button, voilà, the door opens/closes it.
- Look at a Window/Glass, have your Primary Weapon in your Hand (NOT Handgun!), press CTRL + Button, voilà, the Glass is shattered in pieces
=========== PLAYER SETUP ===========
- Define your Custom Controll button "11"
- Define your Custom Controll button "12" to toggle "Show all avialable Points on a vehicle" ON or OFF (i hate descriptions...)
Esc -> Options -> Controls -> Keyboard -> DropDownMenu "Custom Controls" -> Select "User Action 11" -> Assign a button ("F" is suitable) -> Done.
Esc -> Options -> Controls -> Keyboard -> DropDownMenu "Custom Controls" -> Select "User Action 12" -> Assign a button ("F10" is suitable) -> Done.
=========== COMPABILITY ===========
- All Arma 3 Vanilla Buildings (incl. Tanoa)
- Since 0.2: 99.9% of the A3-Vanilla Vehicles (incl. DevTool for easy Mod-Support)
- All CUP Buildings (note: valid after Next CUP-Patch - coming pretty soon(tm) )
- IFA3 (follows - currently in developement)
- Westwall (follows)
=========== MISSION SETUP ===========
There is nothing you need to do (OBE starts automaticaly).
- ESC-Menu Interface, to customize the IconColor,Textsize and something else that i just forgot...
- Inventory Interaction
- Ladder support
- Adding specific animations, when destroying Glass
License / Disclaimer:
This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except for the original IP-Owner ("Dscha").
This means: You are NOT allowed to upload it to the Steam-Workshop!
Do yourself a favor and create a Steam Workshop Collection, it makes yours (and all other lifes) much more easier.
- Vehicle Interaction added
- Compability with Tanoa DoubleDoors added
- Detection of Fence-Gates improved
- DevTools added (Checkout the Workshop Folder in your Arma 3 Directory and read the ReadMe)
- overhauling of several scripts
- SERVER KEY UPDATED! Don't forget to update it
- Some Sloth added as my Desktop Background
- Nobody is reading this anyway, so why do i write that?
- dumdidum... I like Bananas, and Sloths. I also like Sloth's, they are supercute!
- Watched this min. 1000x until now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tdokh1KYuQ
- Did i mention that i love Sloth's?
- They can move around 3 feet per minute. (impressive 3 feet per minute faster, than a dead Sloth)
- Where i get that from? Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUM8m2rnP0
- OBE now starts automaticaly. No need for "call DS_OBE_Enable;" anymore!
- Detection of Doors (with more Glass than Door) improved
- BI forums