Date: 2017-05-26 09:37
This mod gives you two functioning headlamps as well as functional helmet mounted flashlights.
Works with ArmA 3 v1.68+
- Two functioning headlamps
- Functional helmet mounted flashlights (vanilla helmets)
- Ability to change lamp colours
- Ability to change lamp brightness
- Configurable by modules
- Multiplayer support (Tested on Dedicated servers)
- CBA Keybinding support
- CBA Settings support
To install MrSanchez' Headlamps you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the MrSanchez' Headlamps please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- Toggle light on/off: SHIFT+N
- Cycle Brightness: CTRL+N
- Cycle Colors: ALT+N
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- Light does not follow the head during ambient animations (engine issue)
- Update rate of light appears somewhat jagged in moving cars in MP (new script command needed)
Credits & Thanks:
loki.87 for the 'Headlamp Bravo' model & textures
Phantom Incorporated for intensive testing & motivation
License / Disclaimer:
This work is licensed under the Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
Fixed: Error message on dedicated servers for a JIP player
Fixed: Lamps wouldn't activate when using the mod standalone
Tweaked: Author tags on Headlamp Bravo
- Fixed the bug where the lights couldn't be turned on for the first 10 seconds after mission start
- BI forums