Date: 2019-06-15 12:56
This my attempt to make a Royal Air Force AT-6C Texan II Reskin for NATO using the BWI - AT-6B/T-6A-C Pack as a base it can be found in NATO > Planes in the editor.
AT-6C Texan II in fictional Royal Air Force livery.
To install AT-6B/T-6B/C Texan II RAF Reskin you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- None that i know of at the moment please report any bugs to me if you find any.
- None at the moment. let me know if there is anything you want me to add.
- The Plane is a reskin of the BWI - AT-6B/T-6A-C.
Credits & Thanks:
- nzdfcrash for making the original addon.
Updated to work with the latest version of BWI - AT-6B + T-6A/C Pack.
Changed class names.
Changed aircraft names.
Added New BIKEY to stop players using all my mods at once on servers that don't allow all of them.
Added Zeus compatibility.
Added BIKEY for servers.
Changed the name form AT-6C to T-6C.
Changed the T-6C unarmed model.
Added unarmed training version.
Added new CAP version Armed with AIM-9M Sidewinders.
- BWI Addons - Aircraft & Vehicles: T-6 Texan II Pack
- Community Base addons A3
- BWI - AT-6B + T-6A-C Pack Fix[/page