KP Liberation Altis
[GREUH] Zbug, [GREUH] McKeewa, [KP] Wyqer
This mission is only a continued project based on the original, but most likely abandoned, mission from GreuhZbug
Original Liberation mission v0.924
The area has fallen to the enemy, and it is up to you to take it back. Embark with your teammates on a persistent campaign that will span several weeks of real time to liberate all the major cities of the area.
- Experience a massive “Capture the Island” campaign involving a large range of different settlements across the entire area.
- Cooperate with up to 34 players, including a Commanding role, two fire-team squads, a medevac and a logistical support squad as well as AI recruits to fill the gaps.
- Purchase both infantry and vehicles (both ground and air) using three different types of physical resources; supplies, ammunition and fuel.
- Build the FOB of your dreams with an in-game "what you see is what you get" system.
- Play within an immersive engine that not only punishes you for civilian casualty but diversely reacts in turn.
- Combat aggressive and cunning hostile forces who react and adapt to your actions.
- Monitor and work alongside, or against, independent guerrilla forces.
- Learn that every window is a threat thanks to the custom urban combat AI.
- Accomplish meaningful secondary objectives that will benefit your progression.
- Never lose your progress with the built-in server-side save system.
Total Sectors: 147
KP Liberation Discord
If you like the work and think it's worth a small donation, feel free to use the following link:
Donate via paypal.me
- BI forums
- Killah Potatoes Gaming Community