Date: 2017-07-03 14:05
This addon was released on 7th October 2012 for Arma 2. It is absolutely ancient and not originally intended to be used with Arma 3 these days. However, due to random uploads on the Workshop I decided to provide these as legitimate uploads for those who wish to still use these assets with other legacy terrain addons.
The quality of these addons is absolutely way below my own current standards and not adapted towards Arma3. Only works with CUP.
- 4 large apartment buildings, of which the biggest is fully walkable.
- 3 old buildings intended for small villages or ruins. One is painted in zebra camo as a safari/ranger station.
- 3 types of tiny slum huts that come in 8 different visual appearances.
- Highly accurate icons of the buildings for stress-free usage in the mission editor.
- For usage in (Northern-) African or Middle-Eastern terrains.
"One or more textures on this 3D-model have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information." - CG Textures Boilerplate
To install MBG Buildings African Generic (Arma2 Legacy) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- CUP Terrains - Core