The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). The result of the USAF's Advanced Tactical Fighter program, the aircraft was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but also has ground attack, electronic warfare, and signal intelligence capabilities. The prime contractor, Lockheed Martin, built most of the F-22's airframe and weapons systems and did its final assembly, while Boeing provided the wings, aft fuselage, avionics integration, and training systems.
The aircraft was variously designated F-22 and F/A-22 before it formally entered service in December 2005 as the F-22A. After a protracted development and despite operational issues, the USAF considers the F-22 critical to its tactical air power, and says that the aircraft is unmatched by any known or projected fighter. The Raptor's combination of stealth, aerodynamic performance, and situational awareness gives the aircraft unprecedented air combat capabilities.
The high cost of the aircraft, a lack of clear air-to-air missions due to delays in Russian and Chinese fighter programs, a ban on exports, and development of the more versatile F-35 led to the end of F-22 production. A final procurement tally of 187 operational production aircraft was established in 2009, and the last F-22 was delivered to the USAF in 2012.
- F-22 Raptor for USAF
- various weapon/equipment
- Low RCS for Stealth
- Change the loadout, skin with Loadout dialog
- Targeting system for precision strike.
To install F-22 Raptor you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the F-22 Raptor please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- cockpit is WIP
- aircraft performance may need to adjust.
not a bug
- GBU-32/38/39/53 are can't equip with AIM-120C on AVEL 2,3,4,5. bombs will be remove if any AIM-120 on AVEL 2,3,4,5.(loadout dialog/pylon setting)
Credits & Thanks:
Myke - i'm use his "Air vehicles instruments & gauges - Open source"
John Spartan & saul - allow for use afterburner , Ejection Script.
(Specially, John Spartan was help for my SEAD System. Thank you!)
geraldbolso1899 - allow for use kimi F-16 HUD/HMD.
fullerpj - allow for Compatible with KC-135 Stratotanker from USAF Mod.
Mr.R - he is my real friend, he contribute the F-22 model to me.
77th CFW members - Addon Tester for my addon
BIS - ArmA 3 and arma 2 sample model, texture and arma 3 function.
Supporters from Patreon
Diver | TFRF
License / Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
- hitpoints added
- ECM capability data added
- some values fixed for Lesh tow mod support.
- new pilot for basic crew
- replace pilot combo box has been changed to checkbox
- EWP remodeled
- mod size reduced
- maintenance : new wing vortice and engine exhaust effect applied from AWS(wing vortice effect is working with Dev build for now)
- new materials applied
- maintenance : new ADES Interface integrated
- maintenance : IDD for AMS gui has been changed
F-22 : 5170
- Arctic Front update integration
- ATA Training presets
- some maintenance
- maintenance(some fixes for init.sqf and ejection system)
- new sounds integrated (sounds from F/A-181 Black Wasp II)
- defaultUserMFDvalues added in config
- bug fixes : HUD disappear in MP client / AMS Bug etc
- AMS Integration : new integrated loadout system(see AWS readme for more detail)
- HCS(HUD Color slider System) added
- Skins Categorized
- External pylons integration : Fueltank, Fueltank + AIM-120
- EWP(Enclosed Weapons Pod) integration(inspired by Ace combat 7)
- Data link is turn on by default
- HUD improvement : CCIP and etc
- HMD toggle added(HMD supported helmet required)
- texture updated
- skin and material changed
- Fire Geometry fixed(AA Cannon can kill F-22 now)
- cockpit panel color adjsuted
- refueling support with KC-135 from USAF mod
- oxygen mask toggle action added
- Initial Release
- FIR AWS (AirWeaponSystem)
- BI forums