ArmA2 Sounds For ArmA3
ArmA2 Sounds For ArmA3 (A2SFA3) - modification for A3, that changes the most part of sounds in ArmA3 to old good sounds from ArmA2 (Like footsteps, gear sounds, etc)
- Footsteps sound from A2.
- Environment sounds from A2.
- Gear sounds from A2 .
- Breathing sounds from A2.
To install ArmA2 Sounds For ArmA3 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Start the game with this mod.
- Play mission/campaign/editor.
- Enjoy the old good sounds.
If you want to disable footsteps/env/gear sounds read next:
License / Disclaimer:
- Go to "?\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\".
- Find and open folder with name: "@ArmA2 Sounds For ArmA3".
- Inside this folder find and open folder: "Addons".
- All .pbo(s) with name like this: "?_c.pbo" can be deleted to disable some sound packs.
All rights to sounds belong to Bohemia Interactive Studio
[FIX] Fixed pbos.
- pbo version fix.
This is my personal black hole. Please, don’t touch it :)
[FIX] Fixed critical error, that this mod caused on Arma startup.
v2.0 : 28 FEB 2018
[NEW] Added asphalt sounds.
[NEW] APEX expansion map (Tanoa) sounds was changed -- still wip.
[REMOVED] m_a2s_ui.pbo was removed due to its uselessness.
[EDIT] File structure updated.
[FIX] Missing sounds was fixed.
- Converted all sounds to .wss
- Binarized all configs
- Fixed gravel sound
- Now this mod can work with CMSF
- Fixed suit sounds from A2
.bikey reuploaded and all .pbo(s) re-signed
Separated sound configs in .pbo(s), so you can easily disable any sound pack.
UPLOADED TO WORKSHOP