Date: 2018-10-08 09:33
The map was created according to real island in Adriatic sea.
Coordinates of the island Vis 43° 2'33.96"N 16° 9'27.72"E.
There is one main island, and few smaller.
Map contains: two main towns, number villages, few hidden caves...
On the southern part of the island is the airport that was in use in WW2, now it's a vineyard.
There is one airport (not in real world), north-east from main island.
I tried to replicate real terrain, roads, islands, lighthouses according to Google Earth.
Length of coastline: 77km
Cell size: 10x10m
Satellite image resolution: 16384 x 16384px
Number of objects: 374.232
To install Vis you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- added airport that was in use in WW2, now it's a vineyard
- added some houses and buildings
- added map of Vis island in mod folder - @Vis\Vis_map.png
- added some compaunds and buildings
- added ship wreck in Vis bay
- ports are deeper now and larger ships can sail in
- fixed some bridges
- fixed dock near the north airport
- Community Base addons A3
- CUP Terrains Core
- Cup Terrains CWA
- CUP Terrains Maps