Requirements: Apex DLC, Unsung Vietnam Mod, CBA_A3
Island(s): Da Krong
Playable options: Multiplayer compatible
Date: 2017-09-19 09:04
Coop: recommended 2-4 players (will allow 9)
Requirements: ArmA 3 Unsung Vietnam War mod, CBA_A3, Apex DLC
NVA units along with large caliber AA guns have occupied and built out The Three
Canyons area of Da Krong. You are tasked with assaulting and neutralizing the
(1) Progressive resapwn points (thanks to Sergeant Dennenboom of Elite Warriors)
(2) Virtual Vehicle Spawners availlable at LZ Savage and Camp Sarge.
(3) Soundtrack mucic to enhance the immersion factor.
(4) Numerous sound effects add to the atmosphere.
(5)Full arsenal availlable to kit out with; both at LZ Savage and Camp Sarge, as well as
numerous ammo crates in and around enemy emplacements.
(6) On call artillery fire support. (Accessed via the "0" (ZERO) key at the top of your keyboard. Scroll wheel options availlable after that.
(7) Option to insert/remove earplugs.
(8) Random enemy patrol script ensures replayability.
(9) And thanks to Sergeant Dennenboom, an "official" end to the mission.
In order to guarantee that you respawn with your arsenal kit/loadout, remember to "SAVE" it while in the arsenal screen.
It is VERY important to ensure before beginning that your sliders for "Effects" and "Music" are set to at least 50 percent.
(Mission sounds/music based on those levels.)
It is recommended to set the "Radio" slider to zero to reduce/eliminate annoying AI chatter.
Read the briefing and check the map out to get a feel for what you need to do and how you
want to go about it.
It is suggested also to disable all AI in the slots not taken up by a human player.
While it is possible to play with 2 players, it is highly recommended you have at least 4.
Known Bugs: "no entry cfg weapons. NAM_M16'" (problem with the Unsung Delta mod)
Requirements: ArmA 3 Unsung 3.1d Vietnam War mod, CBA_A3. and the Apex Arma 3 DLC
My thanks to Kronsky, Nemesis, and Grumpy Old Man, Sushi, Aliascartoons, and Tonic for their scripting
genius. Without their tools, this mission would have been MUCH the lesser.
And to Kegety for his PBO/De-PBO tool.
And special thanks to Sergeant Dennenboom of "Elite Warriors" for sharing his knowledge and time with me.
And lastly, but not leastly (is that even a word?) big thanks to the entire crew behind the "Unsung Vietnam" mod. They have rekindled my enthusiasm for Arma 3 !
Urban Patrol Script Version: 2.2.0 Author: Kronzky
NRE_earplugs.sqf Author: Nemesis
GOM - Ambient AA :Author:Grumpy Old Man
sush_pow_script.sqf Author: Sushi
VVS Virtual Vehicle Spawner script by: Tonic
Ambient Light script by: Alias