This addon provide US-SOCOM units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent US-SOCOM units in following factions:
- US-SOCOM(multicam): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- US-SOCOM(AOR2): for temperate and wooden areas.
- US-SOCOM(AOR1): for arid and desert environments.
- US-SOCOM(Rangers): multicam uniforms and Ranger green kits.
- US-SOCOM(Woodland): woodland uniforms and tan kits.
- US-SOCOM(Undercover OPS): civilian clothes and tan kits.
- US-SOCOM(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- US-SOCOM(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- US-SOCOM(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- US-SOCOM(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- US-SOCOM(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
- US-SOCOM(CT): sage uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
- US-LAW ENFORCEMENT(SWAT and FBI): black/sage uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
I used web sources for references.
- Units are equipped with HK416-HK417 derived from A3 Apex SPARs, so no other addons are required now.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.
To install USSOC LITE mas you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Not so far.
- fixed reload animation M110s
- Added M110 SASS sniper rifles
- Hotfix config
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam, AOR1, AOR2 camos
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added new R870 shotgun
- Adde new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets
- Added retextured TI suite (winter, multi, CQB)
- Added Airframe helmets
- Added Mich helmets
- Added new PVS 15 Nvg model
- Adde new beard model
- Added rebreather with armor and load capacity
- Added divers with survival uniforms and helmets
- Added Unit's insignia
- Fixed armor and load values of platecarriers, uniforms, helmets ( now similar to BI/RHS values)
- Fixed Stinger aimpoint
- Fixed Javelin not locking with ACE3
- Fixed Underwater HK416 not firing with ACE3
- Updated units loadout
- Improved some textures
- Added M249 camo
- Added Mk48 (black and camo)
- Added M240B
- Added MP7 (black, camo, AOR1, AOR2)
- Added HK416, HK416 GL and HK417 retextures in AOR1 and AOR2 camo
- Added AOR1 and AOR2 backpack
- Added custom berets (Ranger, 24STS, Special Forces)
- Added custom cap (Delta, DEVGRU, SEAL, MARSOC)
- Added mixed uniforms (black/wood, grey/multi, etc...)
- Reworked woodland camo
- Added Javelin and Stinger launchers
- Improved uniform's models and textures
- Added plate carrier variants for light recon and autorifleman/machinegunner
- Added ACH helmet
- Reworked helmets, plate carriers, suite uniforms: models, weight and optimized LODs
- Reworked gas-mask model
- Reworked some textures
- Polished config
- fixed weapon's skeleton issue
- Added custom Colt MK-18 rifles (normal, CQB and M203 black and camo variants), Glock-17 and Sig P226 pistols, they're compatible with all other accessores without any requirements.
- Minor config fix
- Arma 3 Apex
- Arma 3 Marksmen
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums