Date: 2018-03-29 21:25
This mod gives you the ability to create snow storms during every scenario (including steam subscribed ones) and is based on ALIAScartoons's snow storm script.
- Snow in ArmA
- Easy initialization via graphical user interface
- Ability to change settings and customize the snow storm
- Works on every map (including unofficial ones)
- Works in almost every mission
- Works in SP and MP
- Works on dedicated
To install TF Snow Storm Menu you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- pressing "Shift + F2" opens the Snow Storm Spawn Menu. After customizing the settings hit the "Confirm" button. The snow storm should initialize a few seconds later
- in MP only the admin/host can access the menu.
- Depending on selected settings, player count, placed objects and number of AI this mod may create lags.
If you're a content creator you may want to check out ALIAScartoons's snow storm script which can be found here.
Added: 3den Editor Module
-- UPDATE --
- Ability to prevent snowing inside of buildings
- Ability to change density of fog when it's managed by mod
- Ability to set Overcast viy GUI (also disables rain/lighnings for denser clouds)
- shivering as well as coughing and ambient sounds are now OPTIONAL
- particle fog effects are now optional too
- general bug fixes
-- Fixed: GUI glitches in some zeus modules --
-- Added: ability to select whether "Effects on Objects" should also affect units or not --
-- added MP key --
-- minor bug fixes --
-- Fixed a stupid mistake (Should work as intended in MP now) --
Added: Ability to terminate the snow storm