released a new beta version of the ArmA Warfare mission in the BI forums
New features in this release:
In the Team Menu, click on Team Status. You can seeCommand Teams:
the condition of your troops and disband them and to unflip vehicles.
You can respawn an AI team back at the base by
selecting it and clicking the Respawn button.
These are the changes/fixes in this version:
* Fast Travel safety check for enemy presence now slightly less strict.
* Now requires enough supplies to deploy MHQ when packing up.
* Restricted deploying MHQ too close to a town depot.
* Increased Aircraft Factory cost to 2000 supplies.
* Increased KA50 cost to $9000.
* Increased AH1Z cost to $8000.
* Increased artillery cost to $2500.
* Increased delay between fire missions to 4 minutes.
* Increased town/camp capture rewards by 50%.
* Decreased kill rewards by 50%.
* Increased starting distance between sides by 50%.
* Increased salvager travel distance.
* Added respawn AI team option to Command Teams UI.
* Added Unflip vehicles option to Team Menu.
* Added Disaband Unit option to Team Menu.
* Added Team Status to Team Menu.
* Fixed JIP bug where player would receive money if joining a slot used by a previous player.
* Fixed JIP bug where player did not see current status of captured depots and camps.
* Possible fix for end-game bug when packing MHQ.
Download the ArmA Warfare mission from our download section