Date: 2018-12-18 08:45
This Mod adds Helmet Mounted Displays to all NATO helicopters within the CUP mod.
BOTH METRIC AND IMPERIAL VARIANTS ARE IN THE SAME MOD.
You can swap between units systems with user actions.
To install HMDs CUP you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Crosshairs Declutter When Aiming Forward Firing Ordinance.
- Changed Keys.
- Added Range cue to Rocket beam symbol.
- Changed HMD modes' triggers.
- Altitude AMSL number is now fixed across all HMD modes.
- Added HMD to FFV UH-60's.
Added HMDs for:
- Apache, Black Hawk , Chinook, Super Stallion, Little Bird, Huey, Venom, Viper.
- Puma, Merlin, Lynx.
- Community Base addons A3
- CUP Vehicles
- CUP Weapons
- CUP Units
- HMDs MOD
- BI forums