Singleplayer-campaign placed 3 years after events of OPF:CWC in Nogova island between US Army and rebel-factions Komintern and NSM.
1.6.1985 - Nogova presedential election
In every 3 years kept presidential elections is kept in Nogova and Conservaties Jan Gotwald rises up to leader position. Gotwald has promised to continue co-operation with USA and keep US Army in Nogova despite of some resistance in Nogova citizens.
- - - - -
1.1.1986 - Tax raises on Nogova
US Army strenght in Nogova is now 250 men and Major George Edward Miller takes command of US Army forces in Nogova. US Army stay in future will be funded by increasing taxes even more than before. Repution towards US Army forces lowers down even futher.
- - - - -
1986-1987 - Born of Komintern and NSM
Two rebel oraganisations are born in Nogova: Komintern and Nogova Social Movement (NSM).
They only do little strikes which Washington DC is not taking seriously.
Washington watches that Maj. George E. Miller should be able to take care of this situation without more forces needed on Nogova.
- - - - -
Mikhail Roybachov (player in Chapter 1) have decided to join Komintern rebel group and his old workmate Leo Toistov is coming to pick him up.
- Over 40 missions/ 7 hours long SP-campaign.
* Over 45 cutscenes from 20 seconds to over 9 minute long cutscenes.
* Mostly linear but in few missions open-world designed.
* All missions with briefings telling everything you need and want.
- Mostly infantry focused but in few missions vehicles are also used.
- 3 custom factions: Kominterns, NSM and US Army
* Kominterns inspired from OPF:CWC FDF-mod's Rebel faction (Still the best mod of OPF:CWC !)
* NSM inspired from OPF:CWC Resistance-faction
* US Army inspired from OPF:CWC NATO-faction
- Play the campaign from all three sides in 3 different chapters and change the history of Nogova.
- Lot of OPF: CWC references through out the campaign.
- Cutscene dialogues customised to be in bigger font so reading should be easier AND if you press ESC-key you can still read it what normally when used titleText-function can't be done so take all the time you need!
- Talkers name are colored to make it easier recognise faction they are then presenting:
= US Army
- Every mission have in start small introtext most of time telling mission name, current location, time and date.
- Custom sound effects used
- Campaign originally designed to OP Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis-game which is why grass is disabled; just like in good old times!
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/Missions folder.
Credits & Thanks:
And finaly, thanks to the master's of ArmA-community, wonderful mod-makers.
Special and my biggest thanks to:
CUP and CWR2 Team
Without their work and effort, I would never even had possibility to release this campaign in ArmA 3.
Thanks goes also to:
CBA_A3 by CBATeam
TRYK's Multi-Play Uniform's pack and TAC VESTS by Teriyaki and Zabb
Revo's music pack AND 3den Enhanched by Revo
- Community Base addons A3
- Community Upgrade Project - Units Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Vehicles Pack
- Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Core
- Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Maps
- Community Upgrade Project - Terrains CWA
- 3den Enhanced
- Revo's Music Pack
- TRYK [TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms]
- TAC VESTS