Date: 2020-05-03 20:02
This mod removes:
- Weapon sway (aimCoef = 0.01)
It also works after respawn. MP compatible.
To install iFatigue: No sway and stamina you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
To disable ACE Fatigue (for ACE 3.12 and above with CBA settings system):
- go to single player/editor
- ESC -> "options" -> "addon options"
- select "ACE Advanced Fatigue" -> "Enabled" -> (uncheck)
- also you can check overwrite client & mission checkboxes
- press "ok"
- restart mission
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- Automatically deactivate ACE Advanced Fatigue (if advanced fatigue addon loaded)
Added bikey via putting it inside workshop item
Fixed unit selection code in main function
Urgent fix after my failure to proper pack files
Fixed small error in mod.cpp, thanks to @Tyl3r99
Mod signed, keys added
Now must work after game load
- Community Base addons A3