Date: 2020-07-15 15:55
Operation: TREBUCHET ACE Compatby
Article 2 Studios
This is the ACE Compatibility Patch for Operation: TREBUCHET. That mod is required in order to use this mod and can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=769440155
To install Operation: TREBUCHET ACE Compat you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
If you want to get in contact with us or the OPTRE community in general we highly recommend joining our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/XNAE7ky or one of the communication channels linked on the right.
License / Disclaimer:
The work contained in this distribution is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivativs 3.0 Unported License. Please note that the above mentioned agreement gives the right to Article 2 Studios to waiver any of the conditions, therefore you can contact Article 2 Studios to obtain permission to modify our work.
It is forbidden to redistribute the content of this package by itself, or as part of another distribution, using the Steam Workshop by anyone other than Article 2 Studios.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes. This includes running this package on server instances that employ any monetization schemes, including, but not limited to, donate-reward systems. Bohemia Interactive's approval of your monetization scheme does not grant you rights to wave this clause.
Halo© Microsoft Corporation. Operation Trebuchet was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft.
Various tweaks and fixes
- Fixed outdated .bikey
- Fixed bugged inheritance of HEV hopefully reducing crashes
- Added HuntIR support for GLs
- Added compatibility for Mongoose and Grizzly
- Adjusted Biofoam and Medigel treated wounds to not reopen
- Medigel application now takes 5 seconds, compared to Biofoam's 8
- Added ACE Medical Functionality to Biofoam, Medigel, and the MedKit
- Properly configured advanced ballistics values
- Configured cargo space and cookoff values for vehicles
- Setup ACE Rearm/Repair/Refuel values for appropriate vehicles
- Added fragmentation to M9 Grenade
- Re-configured overheating values for all weapons
- Removed overpressure from Scorpion and Bison cannons
- Configured G-Force and Hearing protection for MJOLNIR gear
- Operation: TREBUCHET
- Community Base addons A3
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)